2 and a half days in!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Missyy, 2 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Missyy

Missyy Member

Hi Guys

I need some advice please!! Started LL on Tuesday morning, haven't felt hungry and have been drinking 4+ litres of water a day no problem. Normally they would do my weigh in on day 3 or 4, but because im going to Devon tomorrow morning they want to weigh me today. I don't feel like i've lost any weight and i dont want to have my confidence in the diet knocked.

Do you think i should just get weighed and ask them not to tell me or should i find out if i have lost?? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

CLUCKS Full Member

Hi hun
    I started on a Fri morning & had my first pop in on the Sun morning - I'd lost 5lbs, I was 14st 2lbs to start!!!!!! I'd give it a go, all my other group had also lost as well anything from 3 - 8lbs xxx
  4. Missyy

Missyy Member

Thanks, just didn't want to be upset if i hadn't lost any- did you feel like you hadn't lost any before you got weighed?

CLUCKS Full Member

Probably not - if I'm really honest, it was great to see that I was in ketosis etc & that I was doing things properly. I think the fact that your fluid increase has probably been raised significantly means you feel as you were, specially only after a couple of days.
    But as I said I started Fri am & went for my pop in at 10am Sun so thats fri, sat so I'd only been doing it 48hrs.
    Let us know how you do hun xxx
  6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    I panic every week and am sure that for some strange reason that I won't have lost. :eek:

I always have lost but it doesn't stop the panic again next time :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.