2 and half stone in 9 weeks?

first timer

Hi I start Monday and NEED 2 and half stone off in 9 weeks for a holiday. I do spin twice a week and was going start swimming twice a week will this help am goingvto Vegas my partner booked it for my birthday and I want to look nice please tell me it's possible??

Don't know if it's possible but I am hoping so just like u. I've got my shakes and start Monday due to hubby's birthday tomos and meal out but need to be slim by may! Help!

If you put your mind to it you can do it. You need to stick to it 100% but it defo is achievable. Good luck!

it is achievable depending on how determined u are! :) i lost 10 pound first week and i didnt even expect that!!

Yes this is possible :)
On lipotrim the aim of the diet is to lose a stone a month but most people lose over a stone a month.

Try not to do too much exercise. If you do too much it can actually slow your weight loss down. Try walking :)
Good luck x

first timer said:
Thanks for response I can't wait to get started weird I know to fit into my skinny clothes again bliss lol

Me too - I have a bursting wardrobe ranging from size 18 to 12s. As I get slimmer I am going to eBay them as i am never going back! Some still have the labels in - 100% here I come!

Back