2 bars

richman14

never done this before in 17 weeks but had 2 bars today as started work at 3 am this morning and had one of my shakes earlier than usual i was very hungry and had my 2nd bar of day. How bad is that? I know could be lot worse but dissaponted with myself for eating two. they were 2 peanut ones very nice mind you!!

Personally I don't like those ones lol. Mind you I'm not a fan of any of them cos I found them extremely salty. I wouldn't have thought that it would do you any harm as long as you don't make a habit of it. Good luck with your future weightlosses will look forward to your posts xxx

Hey, it could have been worse. The peanut and the cranberry ones are the best ones to eat anyway carbs wise (I think carbs wise - maybe cals wise) - they are also the nicest ones to eat :). I wouldn't beat myself up too much about it to be honest, so long as you drank the extra water with the bars.

richman, i have just started working shift work and my cdc said that i could eat 2 bars if i felt i needed them, she also said that if i get extremly hungry eat some raw carrots or some chicken breast

thank you has to be better than eating some other rubbish anyway.

when you do these early times really affects ur system

mind you in past i would have gone and got some chips or something followed by some choc bars!!!

Hi,

I have had 2 bars a couple of times before and also I've had an extra half bar on a couple of occasions. Sometimes it is just what you need, and I did not have the lower carb Peanut ones! So much better to have one than losing it completely. My CDC says have another shake if you need something, but that just does not hit the spot at all.

It did not make any difference with weightloss and did not knock me out of ketosis.

Stay away from chips and choc, don't worry about the odd extra bar!

X

Know just how you feel! Don't worry about it.

Tomorrow is a new day, and you'll be back on track again.

Take care.

Hey...
You forgot to mention that you have been doing cd for 17 weeks and lost 6 stones.............. so I am sure one extra bar is not going to hurt you B... You are doing so fantastically well, please dont beat yourself up about a bar..............
Im so proud of you x

i had 2 bars yesterday ...i just needed it i love chewing and the shakes don't hit it for me , - i wish i could have 2 all the time as i hadn't effected weight loss and have had 2 in the past - well done on getting to week 17 wow ... just have an extra pint of water and chill!!

richman, i have just started working shift work and my cdc said that i could eat 2 bars if i felt i needed them, she also said that if i get extremly hungry eat some raw carrots or some chicken breast

Well the chicken I can understand as it's one of the options on SS+ anyway but raw carrots?They're full of carbs!I can't understand why she would tell you they're OK-cucumber,lettuce,radish yes(ie all the stuff that is on the SS+ list) but not carrots.

As for the 2 bars richman I don't think it will affect you too much-just make sure you drink the extra water :)

I did the same yesterday,and reading this post, I don't feel quite soo guilty. Well maybe a little bit. But I was starving.

I know the two bar rule and i have my cranberry one each day biut have wondered about the damage of having an occasional two.

I know the carbs are higher so could potentially knock you out of ketosis but would have thought that if they are seperated by a few hours it wouldnt be a problem.
You are a pro at this, and it's not like you caved in due to humungous cravings that you couldn't control..
Don't start bashing your self, you and curly are big inspirations to so many of us!!
x

Wow Richman......you are doing incredibly well. As for 2 bars...well ease up on yourself .... it sounds like you needed the energy for your long day. Have a great week.

Back