2 dress sizes in 6weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rosebud, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Rosebud

Rosebud Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is it possible to drop 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks? I know with the diet u lose weight on the scales but wen does it start physically start showing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Id say 6 weeks is a tad optimistic but it does depend on how much you have to lose. I started at over 20 stones and it took 2-3 stones before I went down a size which did take longer than 6 weeks. Now that I have less to lose though I can go down a size within a stone.

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    They normally say that 1 dress size is 1 stone but this can vary so much person to person...

All I can say is - do 6 weeks 100% and see where you end up -after all you are the only one who sees what size your clothes are

Good luck

T

5. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd say it depends on how much you want/need to lose and your body shape. It takes me 2.5 stone to lose a dress size for example!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.