Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2 dress sizes in 6weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rosebud, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Rosebud

Rosebud Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is it possible to drop 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks? I know with the diet u lose weight on the scales but wen does it start physically start showing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Id say 6 weeks is a tad optimistic but it does depend on how much you have to lose. I started at over 20 stones and it took 2-3 stones before I went down a size which did take longer than 6 weeks. Now that I have less to lose though I can go down a size within a stone.

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    They normally say that 1 dress size is 1 stone but this can vary so much person to person...

All I can say is - do 6 weeks 100% and see where you end up -after all you are the only one who sees what size your clothes are

Good luck

T

5. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd say it depends on how much you want/need to lose and your body shape. It takes me 2.5 stone to lose a dress size for example!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.