2 meals out next week...Help

Next week i have 2 meals out, wednesday at an indian then valentines ( saturday ) at a chinese!!!!:( Cant get out of them so any ideas what i can eat and try and stay sort of good!!!:confused:
No rice obviously but then what???:eek:

Oh, that's a hard one! I guess at the Indian you could have a meat dish with sauce but no rice, bread etc (which doesn't seem right in an Indian!) I think you'd be okay with a korma as cream is allowed in moderation. As for the Chinese, maybe beef with blackbean sauce but again no rice etc...bit boring but at least you're eating! Have fun!

for the indian meal what about something tandoori and 'bulk' it up with side salad?

and chinese.. foo yung if they do it, add curry sauce?

think you'd be ok with any meals but just no rice.. chips.. naan.. bhaji's..... <sob>

good luck, I wouldn't stress too much about it.. enjoy! ;)

thanks guys, thik i will go for tikka or tandoori chicken with salad at the indian, miss the naan !!!!:wave_cry:
chinese i know it mentions ribs are ok in the guide and i could have stirfry veg...hold the prawn crackers:wave_cry:
At least im still eating, when i was on lighter life i had to go out to a meal at work and just drink water...:(

Back