2 meals out next week...Help

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by noodlesjen, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. noodlesjen

noodlesjen Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Next week i have 2 meals out, wednesday at an indian then valentines ( saturday ) at a chinese!!!!:( Cant get out of them so any ideas what i can eat and try and stay sort of good!!!:confused:
    No rice obviously but then what???:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh, that's a hard one! I guess at the Indian you could have a meat dish with sauce but no rice, bread etc (which doesn't seem right in an Indian!) I think you'd be okay with a korma as cream is allowed in moderation. As for the Chinese, maybe beef with blackbean sauce but again no rice etc...bit boring but at least you're eating! Have fun!

4. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    for the indian meal what about something tandoori and 'bulk' it up with side salad?

and chinese.. foo yung if they do it, add curry sauce?

think you'd be ok with any meals but just no rice.. chips.. naan.. bhaji's..... <sob>

good luck, I wouldn't stress too much about it.. enjoy! ;)

5. noodlesjen

noodlesjen Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    thanks guys, thik i will go for tikka or tandoori chicken with salad at the indian, miss the naan !!!!:wave_cry:
    chinese i know it mentions ribs are ok in the guide and i could have stirfry veg...hold the prawn crackers:wave_cry:
    At least im still eating, when i was on lighter life i had to go out to a meal at work and just drink water...:(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.