2 Months into SS

Professor

Guess whos back...
Well i started out on Lighterlife for a month then moved over to CD a month back. And today is exactly 2 months since i last ate the farewll Kebab! And its our own Mike thats inspired me to try diet due to his Blog. :D

I started out tricky, but i soon got into a routine and here i am now doing great and losing loads, couldnt have done it without support from you guys! Still that said theres a long way to go yet, another 2-3 months SSing i estimate then a lifetime of maintenance, but hell its gunna be worth it, wearing those speedos with my six-pack! :eek: (ok id never be seen dead with either!)

Anyway 2mths in and my total lose is 55lb which is of course just shy of 4stone!

:D :D

So, you had a farewell kebab? I had farewell birthday cake, champagne, and pizza.

Good luck on your continued journay. I cant believe 4 stones in two months. Amazing.

Hi ya, :)

You are doing a fantastic job so far. I really admire people like you as you seem so down to earth with your weight. You know you have a lot to lose but you have a sense of humour, which i think is important in the process of losing weight. ( if you did't then there's no hope for us)

What do you mean you won't want to be in those speedo's and have a six pack. Trust me you will and you will be in them and you will love every minute of it.

Sole sourcing is sometimes hard and boring but it is the quickiest way there.

You are doing great and i want an update on your progress.

Well done keep it up.

Nick :D

Ok maybe i could struggle to cope with life with a six-pack :p
But i stand by the speedos! why any man would want to wear something that hardly covers anything and "ahem" shows a lot off is beyond me!

No a nice pair of shorts will do me fine thankyou :rolleyes:

rofl, You'll be on that beach in a thong when you have done!

Fantastic weight loss so far Lee:D

I hope we see more of you on here (and less of you over the coming weeks:) )

Well Done mate,

Lacey......:D

Wow m8 that is serious lossage (not sure that is a word!)

Anyway well done m8!! I look back at my farewall bacon sandwich with fondness.

Well done anyway m8 and post up some pickies!

M.

Ok maybe i could struggle to cope with life with a six-pack :p
But i stand by the speedos! why any man would want to wear something that hardly covers anything and "ahem" shows a lot off is beyond me!

No a nice pair of shorts will do me fine thankyou :rolleyes:

Spoilsport! :D :D :D :D

But seriously - that is an incredible amount of weight - you rock!!!!!

Well done Lee, I wondered how you were getting on. That is a fabulous loss, you must be so thrilled.

WOW Fantastic loses Lee :D
Your doing fantastic,my 2months are on Monday :eek: OMG 31lbs for me so far
Good luck with the rest of SS I'll be with you until Feb
XXC

I am just godsmacked!!! Well bloody done on loosing so much..... wow...I mean WOW!!!

Well i started out on Lighterlife for a month then moved over to CD a month back. And today is exactly 2 months since i last ate the farewll Kebab! And its our own Mike thats inspired me to try diet due to his Blog. :D

I started out tricky, but i soon got into a routine and here i am now doing great and losing loads, couldnt have done it without support from you guys! Still that said theres a long way to go yet, another 2-3 months SSing i estimate then a lifetime of maintenance, but hell its gunna be worth it, wearing those speedos with my six-pack! :eek: (ok id never be seen dead with either!)

Anyway 2mths in and my total lose is 55lb which is of course just shy of 4stone!

:D :D

Hi Lee,

55lbs. is really impressive in two months!!!

It took me 17 weeks SSing to lose 55lbs.

Congratulations and well done.

Love Mini xxx

Back