2 Questions

cazpike

As im new to this :wave_cry:, Im sure someone can help.

How do i post photo's under my name, for some reason it keeps knocking me out.

And today im day 2 of CD and havnt been feeling too bad, how do i know im in Ketosis??. Im going to stick to this 100%, but i keep getting this nagging feeling come monday i wont have lost any weight, any one else feel like this?

Hi Caz and welcome to Minimins.

You need a few more posts before you can add photos etc...take a look at this thread and it will tell you all you need to know about the forum: http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

As for ketosis etc don't worry about it, if you're sticking to it 100% then ketosis will take care of itself. Not everybody has a rough time getting into ketosis, you may be one of the lucky ones.

As to whether you will lose weight, I think a lot of people who are trying CD for the first time are secretly thinking in the back of their minds that although they can see everyone else's success stories, they will be the exeption to the rule and it won't happen for them...I know I felt that way at first as my weightloss has always stalled at around the 2 stone mark on every other diet I have ever been on, but this has not happened for me on CD. Rest assured that unless you have a medical condition that prevents it, you cannot fail to lose a good amount of weight if you follow CD properly.

Good luck x

Good luck!:D

I'm on day 13 too.... and i also have that sinking feeling that won't have lost anything this week.... fingers crossed for you too!

Back