2 shakes and a meal....?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cics, 8 September 2011 Social URL.

1. cics

cics Full Member

Hi All,

I went on the Lipotrim about 2 months ago & lost 12 pound in 2 weeks... I wasnt able to continue with the diet, as my daughter was ill & it was just too hard & stressing me out
    I have a lot of shakes left over so yesterday I started it again, but having 2 shakes, plenty of water & a meal (chicken & sweet potato as there is 0 calories in sweet potato)
    Will I lose weight doing this? Any advice will b appreciated!! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    you may well lose weight but if you want to follow the lipotrim weightloss via maintenance plan then they suggest you have a low carb meal, and sweet pots are a starchy veg that should be avoided on the plan as they are relatively carby ( Calories in Sweet Potatoes ) compared to other veg, you could have a meal of fish, chicken with other veg though, brocolli, cauliflower, greenbeans, salad veg (all the veg on the refeed sheet)
  4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Counting calories
    I wouldn't have thought that were zero calories in sweet potato, quite the opposite! Any carbs will render the LT diet less effective, you may as well use a conventional diet like weight watchers and save yourself the agony and money....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.