• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 shakes and a meal....?

Hi All,

I went on the Lipotrim about 2 months ago & lost 12 pound in 2 weeks... I wasnt able to continue with the diet, as my daughter was ill & it was just too hard & stressing me out
I have a lot of shakes left over so yesterday I started it again, but having 2 shakes, plenty of water & a meal (chicken & sweet potato as there is 0 calories in sweet potato)
Will I lose weight doing this? Any advice will b appreciated!! :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you may well lose weight but if you want to follow the lipotrim weightloss via maintenance plan then they suggest you have a low carb meal, and sweet pots are a starchy veg that should be avoided on the plan as they are relatively carby ( Calories in Sweet Potatoes ) compared to other veg, you could have a meal of fish, chicken with other veg though, brocolli, cauliflower, greenbeans, salad veg (all the veg on the refeed sheet)
I wouldn't have thought that were zero calories in sweet potato, quite the opposite! Any carbs will render the LT diet less effective, you may as well use a conventional diet like weight watchers and save yourself the agony and money....