2 snacks

Notebook

apart from your main meals - anyone losing and if so do you have snacks - 2 a day I guess - or do you find that doesnt work?

I tend to not eat between meals, but if I do, I try to stick to a piece of fruit.
x

Fruit, or Alpen Light bars for me usually. Although I do like the chocolate Mini Twister ice creams (40cals!), and Mini Milks as well (about 30-35 cals I think)
I normally have a couple of snacks each day, and I am still losing - well I do as long as I control the other parts of my diet properly :eek: Alcohol, portion control, and eating out are my main weaknesses rather than snacking.

I try and just stick to my 3 main meals but if I really must have a snack it will be fruit, a low-fat yogurt or some carrot sticks.

sometimes snackajacks,or a shape yogurt,fruit or lean ham,
but not all at once unfortunately.
Hubby and daughter had steak pie tonight,looked lush,smelt lush but restrained myself.

I tend to just have fruit too - or maybe a muller light. :)

Mad Chef - we have a similar weight to loose. You're doing fab!! xxx

i've been eating muller lights (anyone tried the orange with chocolate bits in it, it is to die for!!), and also harvest morn (wonder-bars!!!!) from Aldi, cheaper than alpen light and lovely and goey and not as dry as alpen light ones, the choc orange ones are immense! sense a theme developing here?? hehe :D

i've been eating muller lights (anyone tried the orange with chocolate bits in it, it is to die for!!), and also harvest morn (wonder-bars!!!!) from Aldi, cheaper than alpen light and lovely and goey and not as dry as alpen light ones, the choc orange ones are immense! sense a theme developing here?? hehe :D

Ooo these harvest morn bars sound nice - not sure I have an aldi near me though. :( What's the calories and fat content? xx

thats sad youve no aldi near you kelly :( i dont know what the fat content is, very low i remember, but they are 70kcals per bar so much and such like the alpen light bars which i was a devotee of for years but these just taste so much naughtier lol :)

Back