• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 snacks

alibalibee

Gold Member
S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
I tend to not eat between meals, but if I do, I try to stick to a piece of fruit.
x

Alex_1978

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 10st4lb(49.48%)
Fruit, or Alpen Light bars for me usually. Although I do like the chocolate Mini Twister ice creams (40cals!), and Mini Milks as well (about 30-35 cals I think)
I normally have a couple of snacks each day, and I am still losing - well I do as long as I control the other parts of my diet properly :eek: Alcohol, portion control, and eating out are my main weaknesses rather than snacking.

Alex_1978

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 10st4lb(49.48%)
sometimes snackajacks,or a shape yogurt,fruit or lean ham,
but not all at once unfortunately.
Hubby and daughter had steak pie tonight,looked lush,smelt lush but restrained myself.

S: 20st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.2 Loss: 1st9lb(8.19%)
I tend to just have fruit too - or maybe a muller light. :)

Mad Chef - we have a similar weight to loose. You're doing fab!! xxx

madchef

S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
I tend to just have fruit too - or maybe a muller light. :)

Mad Chef - we have a similar weight to loose. You're doing fab!! xxx
Thanks my weight to lose is daunting but at least I have the Docs behind me. I cannot eat too much fruit as I am greedy with it and it's sugar content.........

minx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i've been eating muller lights (anyone tried the orange with chocolate bits in it, it is to die for!!), and also harvest morn (wonder-bars!!!!) from Aldi, cheaper than alpen light and lovely and goey and not as dry as alpen light ones, the choc orange ones are immense! sense a theme developing here?? hehe :D

S: 20st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.2 Loss: 1st9lb(8.19%)
i've been eating muller lights (anyone tried the orange with chocolate bits in it, it is to die for!!), and also harvest morn (wonder-bars!!!!) from Aldi, cheaper than alpen light and lovely and goey and not as dry as alpen light ones, the choc orange ones are immense! sense a theme developing here?? hehe :D
Ooo these harvest morn bars sound nice - not sure I have an aldi near me though. :( What's the calories and fat content? xx

minx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thats sad youve no aldi near you kelly :( i dont know what the fat content is, very low i remember, but they are 70kcals per bar so much and such like the alpen light bars which i was a devotee of for years but these just taste so much naughtier lol :)