2 Stone Award...........

luisa71

Just wondering how this works. I achieved my 2 stone loss a few weeks ago but was unable to stay to class so was told I would get it the following week. Anyway, managed to put on 1 and half pound the following week taking me just under the 2 stone but lost it again the following week. I have stayed to class since but still have not received my award. I did ask the girl at weigh-in but she said because I gained I would not get it. I know it sounds petty but for some reason it's bothering me and I want it! lol! Think I will just ask my consultant at next weigh-in.

It's my understanding that you should have received it when you got it, regardless of what happens afterwards. Have you spoken with your consultant? The weigh-in lady may not know all the correct rules & regs. Well done on your great loss! x

I would definitely speak to your consultant as you have already achieved your 2 stone award. They don't take them back when issued already so i don't know why that person said that. Ignore her and go straight to your consultant. x

Your consultant probably thinks you have already had the award.

Text or call them before your next class so it can be sorted out and given to you

Back