2 Stone down in first month!

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
I'm delighted - another 3lb this week means I have lost 2 stone exactly. I started off and was squeezing my fat into size 18 jeans (just!) and tried on a pair of size 14 today (I am sure they were a big stretchy fit but they were perfect!) and am so amazed once again how quickly I feel so much better about myself.

On a high this weekend. I love this stage, it gets easier and easier!

Awww that's brilliant....If I get over this mini-plateau, I'm hopefully going to hit 3 stone in just over 2 months tomorrow - so fingers crossed! And here's to the 13s for you!

Amazing results!!! Well done, you look fantastic in your prof pic, are those the jeans? Absolutely fabulous!!

Amazing results!!! Well done, you look fantastic in your prof pic, are those the jeans? Absolutely fabulous!!

Hee hee!! No, unfortunately!! I'm too chicken to put on my before pics this time! Those pics were from 2.5 years ago when I did LighterLife and lost 6 1/2 stone. Those skinny jeans were a size 8!!! :eek: Can't wait to get into them again! I put on weight again having had my fifth baby, so I am here doing Cambridge this time to lose it all over again for what will definitely be the LAST time!

I might update my pics in a couple more months, but I leave those ones on there as they keep me motivated!

Wow 2 stone is amazing! Well done!

It certainly was. :) This is rather an old thread. If you're reading this Poppysparkle, let us know how you are! :wavey:

Back