• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 Stone gone in 4 weeks :)

Thats brilliant you must be thrilled

Thank you Trose. I honestly cannot remember ever feeling like this on any diet. I have absolutely no intentions of quitting now.
The average span of any previous diet i have ever done has been 3 weeks max! Now, onwards towards 3 stone loss ........

Yeye

Silver Member
Karazykat07 said:
I had my week 4 WI this morning and lost 4 lbs. That makes it exactly 2 stone lost and i am so so happy.
My goal for this next week is to be 100% as i know i won't get away with the cheats for much longer :eek: xx
Me too!!!

I am so jealous ha ha. Well done!!

I'm so pleased for you. You must be feeling really good. I was 1lb short of 2 stone at my 4 week weigh-in and it's certainly motivated me for the next month.
I've suprised myself how I've stuck at it and I think I've also been a bit suprised that LT really does do what it says it does.

Keep up the good work x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
That is a great result and should give you the encouragement to stay 100% committed till you get to goal. Well done and best of luck for next week.

Well done!! 2 stone is an amazing loss, i cant wait to start on the 14th, wish i didnt have to wait till payday to start :p

I had my week 4 WI this morning and lost 4 lbs. That makes it exactly 2 stone lost and i am so so happy.
My goal for this next week is to be 100% as i know i won't get away with the cheats for much longer :eek: xx
Thats brilliant Karazykat07, well done :D

well done

Hey Kate,
What a Fantastic 4 weeks, 2 stone WOW, it's Amazing what can be achieved with a bit of determination, keep it up, Summers on it's way
Sam.:)

I keep seeing people dropping 2 stone, or close to it, in four weeks and it's really motivating me. Just done week one and weigh in tomorrow. Can't wait. Very well done Kate, keep at it.

Wow! Well done x