2 Stone gone in 4 weeks :)

Thats brilliant you must be thrilled

Karazykat07 said:
I had my week 4 WI this morning and lost 4 lbs. That makes it exactly 2 stone lost and i am so so happy.
My goal for this next week is to be 100% as i know i won't get away with the cheats for much longer :eek: xx

Me too!!!

Me too!!!

same as myself, i've ever only lasted a few weeks on any other diet and i'm nearly finished my 5th week on this :)

I am so jealous ha ha. Well done!!

I'm so pleased for you. You must be feeling really good. I was 1lb short of 2 stone at my 4 week weigh-in and it's certainly motivated me for the next month.
I've suprised myself how I've stuck at it and I think I've also been a bit suprised that LT really does do what it says it does.

Keep up the good work x

That is a great result and should give you the encouragement to stay 100% committed till you get to goal. Well done and best of luck for next week.

Well done!! 2 stone is an amazing loss, i cant wait to start on the 14th, wish i didnt have to wait till payday to start :p

I had my week 4 WI this morning and lost 4 lbs. That makes it exactly 2 stone lost and i am so so happy.
My goal for this next week is to be 100% as i know i won't get away with the cheats for much longer :eek: xx

Thats brilliant Karazykat07, well done :D

well done

Hey Kate,
What a Fantastic 4 weeks, 2 stone WOW, it's Amazing what can be achieved with a bit of determination, keep it up, Summers on it's way
Sam.:)

I keep seeing people dropping 2 stone, or close to it, in four weeks and it's really motivating me. Just done week one and weigh in tomorrow. Can't wait. Very well done Kate, keep at it.

Wow! Well done x

Back