2 STONE IN 6 WEEKS WOW....

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
never thought i would be posting this, i still can not believe that i have managed to lose this weight

I had a bad week this week and it has made me more determined not to go back to old habits

without this support site i dont think i could have done it, so thanks guys and girls xxx

WOW well done :D

I know how you feel - I can't believe I'm almost at my first stone so roll on the second lol

Brill - keep it up, wd :)

Last edited:
well done thats great and an inspiration to me, i am on my 5th day today and feeling ok, apart from the bad breath thing, i havent even checked to see if im in the zone, but reading 2 stone in 6 weeks that is truly amazing and you should be extremely proud of yourself xx

Well done on your 2stone, Ive just reached 2stone and it feels great doesnt it!
This site really helps doesnt it, good luck for the rest of your diet journey.
All the best Tiz x:D

Wow! Thats a brilliant loss! Well done. It feels so good, and I totally understand why this forum is so important, I would never have made it through.

Wow... Hi there, I am 21 in 6 weeks and would love to lose 2 stone by then and I have been struggling... My current diet is half a grapefruit in the morning, like a tortilla wrap or cereal for lunch and fruit for dinner. Exercise is Water Aerobics twice a week and walking a mile and a half everyday. Hopefully this helps.

Have any of you got any tips?

Mo20 the post before yours dates from 2008. Perhaps you should post this on a more up-to-date thread?

Also this is a Cambridge diet forum. I think perhaps you should be on a calorie-counting one. All the best!

Back