2 stone in 6 weeks?

Morning all.

I hope your feeling better Happyway.

Gem stop scale jumping as it is just getting you down. Try not to think about what you have put on think about how much you will have lost on Saturday and remember not all scales are the same. In the mean time think happy thoughts and drink drink drink that water! You CAN do this!

Well done on your weigh in Ali. This site is fab for support Im so glad I found you guys :eek:

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Sarah. I know you are right about the scales but I just can't keep off them. I want forewarning about Saturday so that I am not shocked with a gain on the day!!! x

Just updating...

soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
shelz - 28lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
babycake - 4lbs lost, 24lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go
merriefach – 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
XjigglypuffX – 28lbs to go
foof – 28lbs to go

Good luck to everyone else with a w.i this week... xxx

ps just realised i have gotta do a 5lb'er a week from now on... hmmmm interesting!!!!!

Yes of course you can. Our deadline is 31st August so you can either set a target for that, or try to lose 2st in 6 weeks which would be a deadline of 12th August? x

happyway - 28lbs to go
summer1960 -

There you go. I have taken out the people who have gone AWOL. If they return, I will add them back in again x

No problem! I just noticed you live in Salisbury. Jealous!!! I love it there! So many cool historical/archaeological things to see! Beautiful countryside too x

Yes I've been several times with the OH. We both love anywhere like that! We visited Stonehenge and Avesbury. I love it! x

i live here and ive only been to stonehenge twice! the nearest beach is only half hour away so thats what we do alot go for walks along the beach.x

happyway - 28lbs to go
merriefach - 10lbs lost, 18lbs to go
summer1960 -

There you go Kim! Thought you had disappeared!!! Well done on the 10lbs!

I never saw any of the beaches summer1960-wish I had now!!! x

So long as you're not thinking of backing out of your WI day with your CDC.... weigh away!!

Don't sweat the fluid that's hanging around though... maybe you could just test for ketones if it's getting you down, because you know that once ketosis is well established that the fluid will disappear really quickly as you don't have the glycogen.

Well I have yet another interview today so I really should have a job soon, I'm already going gaga and it's been less than a week!

Still today is Day 17 of 100% SS, 4 more days and it'll be 3 weeks! My head is in the right place and I have positive conversations with myself everyday... although I'm having trouble deciding exactly what I want to achieve in the end... at times I just think that I'd be happy with another 2 stones, other times, I think that I should lose 4 stones.... sometimes I think I should actually lose 5 stones!!!! :rolleyes:

Gem I updated myself for you
- i WI last night and lost another 4lbs. dont think i'm quite gonna make this challenge but i'm not giving up.

babycake - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
merriefach - 10lbs lost, 18lbs to go
summer1960 -

Me either babycake and well done! x

Ali good luck with the interview!

I would never back out of weigh day. I just don't want to see a gain! x

Bit like me Babycake!

Realistically, I think that I'm looking at around 3.5lb per week from now on.... A miracle could happen though:rolleyes: And I'm Soooo NOT giving up! If I fall a bit short then I fall a bit short, it won't be because I haven't given it 100%!

That's all we can ask of ourselves.. and I'll only be 2lb short which won't kill me!

Back