2 stone in 6 weeks

Well done Liz. 2st is fantastic. I was struglling with the water in my first week but this week I can't get enough of it and it's easy drink where as last week every mouthful felt like a struggle. Your results really are enspiring. Zoe x

Thats fab Liz. I wish I could have done that !

Ohhhh water - somedays I can get it down no problem (like yesterday) and others I feel like I am drowning standing up (like today). I try to do 3 - 4 ltrs. becasue my body is getting used to the 2.5 ltrs and some days I feel I need more. I am constantly drinking, sometimes it makes me feel sick.

Anyway, well done x

Drinking extra water isn't proven to increase weight loss, but not drinking enough can hinder weight loss.
So in other words as long as you have 2.5ltrs don't worry. If you want more have it, if not don't :)

I have only been having about 1.5-2 this week, which is probably why my loss wasn't as good as previous weeks.

Thanks for the lovely comments peeps :)

Ok, but before going to the gym arm yourself with the facts on the best exercise to do (read does exercise aid weight loss by august bride in this forum)

That's so awesome watergirl! Are you on SS??

Yes, should add that to my info actually. Meant to! Thanks for that.

Thanks Curly. You have inspired me along my way, along with quite a few others on here :)

Well done water-girl. . . .thats brilliant. . . have you been 100% sole source?
You excercising?
Very encouraging for all us on the CD!!
Keep us updated!!

Yes SS. Initially was too tired to exercise and then read that aerobic is not the best thing to do on VLCD. Figured I will have plenty of time as I move up the programs.

I have been doing weights for my arms though to get rid of bingo wings, occasionally a bit of yoga and using slendertone. Note to self - don't use Slendertone straight after having a shake!

Thanks hun, I've just been reading posts about excercising on sole source. . . Your right plenty of time to workout when moving up plans. . . .I intend to do just that. . . .Yes I can imagine what the slendertone must do before having a shake. . . silly of me but I had a litre of water at the gym this week and then went onto the powerplate. . . my god, it wasnt a pleasant sight. . . (yacked up). . . never again!!

Well-done with your losses Liz, keep posting your threads are inspiring!!

Back