2 stone in a month!!! :D:D:D:D

truffleshuffle

Well well well, went for my 4th weigh in today and I have lost 6lbs :D:D:D:D

Cant bloody believe it, I have now lost 2 stone 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason my ticker is showing 30lb instead of 29 - dont know where I have gone wrong!!

I am so excited about my loss but so worried as we are going out for a friends birthday on saturday to an indian restaurant and I have commited myself to eat a meal and already I am worried about my weigh in next week!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Anyway happy days here today, am now going to catch up with what I have missed on here in the past few days!

Hope you are all fab!!! xxxxxxxxx

thanks mrs essex, you are just one of the many people on here who gave me lots of inspiration from day one! Thank you so much xxx

wow thats blooming fantastic :D
well done!!

awww thanks truffle!!! very sweet xx

I love this site...it really has been a diet saver lol!

I completely agree, I would have found solace in the bottom of a pile of kebabs without the support from this site xxxx

Wow Truffle that is amazing - so so happy for you, you're doing brilliantly, keep going you're getting close to goal now :)

:wow:

That's amazing! Be very, very proud!

Thanks Katie, Lily & Doodle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG how on earth have you done that!!! Thats AMAZING!! Bloody well done to you!! ~claps~ Now..... let us all in on your secret hehe!! <3 xxx

yahaaaaaaaaay thats fabulous way to go girl:D:D:D

Well done, thats fantastic xx

Dont worry about going out, i've just returned from a meal out and had a chicken caesar salad with sparkling water and i am stuffed, feel real proud of myself and you should too hun, well done, bring on week 5 xx :D

Very well done, as mich says, you will find a way of dining this Saturday that will not disrupt your overall CD success x

thanks guys, I am really worried about it tho as we are all going for a curry!! eeeekkkkk!!!! xxx

Hey Trufs that is fantastic - 2 stone :eek: :D

You've done brilliantly - go out sat (maybe have a shake before you go) that way you won't feel that hungry and will just have small amount ......and more importantly enjoy it :) x

great stuff truffle..Definately have a shake before you leave and when you get there leave the curry and go for some tandoori chicken and salad..its ok for the calories and yum yum!

Back