2 stone to go ...

Fat-girl-slim

Weighed in at 12st today, I'm over the moon and can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
Have uploaded a recent picture if you fancy a nosey.
8 weeks (ish ) left then will shop till I drop :D and hopefully maintain :innocent0001:

Well done you!! Your photos are fantastic! I can't believe you've another 2st to go! It certainly doesn't look like it. x

Well done! You look fantastic, like a totally different person.

You will lose that last bit of weight (even though I think you look great now) in no time. Good luck. Look out shops!!

Thanks girls, it only hit home last night that I was actually really close, I have never been under a size 14 even as a teen so I am determined to get to a size 12.
I have never had much willpower which is why I was so big for years and have been telling myself the past 10 years I need to give up smoking, so if I can do it anyone can.

I hit 12st this morning too!! I have 2 1/2stone to go to get to goal though? Still, it's do-able!!

OMG check you out, you look fantastic. If someone had shown me the before and now pictures I would never have guessed it was the same person. You must be absolutely chuffed to bits. Well done :D

I love seeing progress pictures, they are all so inspiring.

What a transformation. You are absolutely stunning. Them size 12's are waiting for you it wont be long before you shop till you drop.:)

You are looking fantastic. Well done.

Good luck for the final push.

Wow! a new woman indeed!
Enjoy buying the stuff you LIKE, instead of what fits/disguises. Look out credit card, well done! xx

Back