2 stone to loose in 8 weeks

kristin

I all I'm new to this and was after some tips and some good recipes for me to try as I get bored easily I love all food!

Kristin, you will find it very difficult to loose 2 stone in 8 weeks, depending on your size. I am just over 20 stone now, and lost 1.5 stone in 7 weeks.

Eat plenty of fruit, veg, minimal syns and stick to the plan as much as you can.

If you are a "larger" lady, it may come off easily enough, you will get a big WL your first week as obviously things will be totally different for your body.

Here is some recipies for you:

Diet coke chicken:
-2 chicken breasts PP
-3 tbsps VL garlic
-1 onion
-1 pepper
-6 tbsp tomato puree
-1 can of diet coke/pepsi (any diet "coke")
Method:
-Fry onion, peppers, chicken (add other vegetables if you want)
-Add the tomatoo puree
-A LITTLE AT A TIME- pour in the coke (a quick pour) and stir, stir, stir- keep adding the coke untill your sauce begins to go watery. You may need to leave it boil for a while, but if you do it a little at a time it can be done in 5 minutes.
-I do it with brocolli, cabbage and cauliflower in the coke sauce, but you could have noodles/boiled rice

Chicken curry
-2 breasts PP
-1 onion
-Lots of curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it!)
-6 tbsps of tomato puree
-1/4-1/2 tub of fromage frais
Method
-Fry the onion and chicken. Add the tomato puree and curry powder (just add what you think will be enough for now)
-Add the fromage frais and stir it all up- add more curry powder if not spicy enough
-I do with broccoli and cauliflower and put natural yogurt on top but you could have it again with boiled rice.

KFC chicken
-2 chicken thighs PP depending on your appetite.
-1 slices Wholemeal bread per thigh
-A variety of spices (they DO make the difference!!)
- 2 eggs, beaten.
Method
-Blend the bread in a food processor untill it produces fine crumbs
-Mix together: Herbes du provence, garlic salt, celery salt, paprika, oregano, thyme and ground ginger
-Add the breadcrumbs to herbes and mix together
-Dip the chicken in egg, and then coat in bread crumbs (I find it easier to do oneside for the first 25 mins of cooking, then the otherside on the other 25 minutes of cooking)
-Cook the chicken on oneside for 25 minutes, turn over and cook for another 25 minutes (In a preheated 200 degree oven- knock of temperate/time for fan ovens)
MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THE FAT OF THE CHICKEN THIGHS BEFORE DIPPING IN THE CRUMBS AND EGG!!
-Serve with slimming world chips (cut potoates into chip shapes, part boil for 10 minutes, bake for 25 minutes) and SW gravy- (fry onion and garlic in a pan, add a made up chicken and beef oxo cube, and a splash of vinegar. Simmer on a low heat for an hour or so- and blitz up with a hand blender before serving!)

Kristin, you will have a fab time going through all the recipes on here, there is SO much to chose from :D Good luck with your losses :) x

Good luck!

If you stick to plan then I don't see why this can't happen.

With that said,

It took me 10 weeks to lose 2 stone so don't be disheartened if it doesn't happen within that time frame!!! Sometimes these things take time!

Thank you the two stone was for my holiday but not gonna be going now so don't have to stress about getting into a bikini! I've lost 3 pound better than nothing hey, I've just made syn free massala curry and chicken kebabs for the next few nights tea, thanks a lot for them recipes I'm sure I will be trying them they sound lovely, xx

Back