2 stone to lose but cant really afford to join any groups, can anybody HELP!

lilly153

in the last year ive lost 2 stone and put a stone back on :( i lost this through exercise but over time i stopped exercising and the weight has came straight back on my thing is defo food i eat far far to much junk, and have always wanted to join a class but im a single parent currently at university so cant really afford weekly class fees and the online fees seem rather expensive.
is there anywhere online that there is info on how to do slimming word ive looked on ebay but the starter packs are again £30 and santa has pretty much left me poorer than poor till next payday

any help advice would be appreciated

Last edited:
You would need to at least buy the starter packs from class hun.
You can join just the once for £9.95 and get everything you need then you can work from home.
You cannot get everything for free unfortunetly hence why we pay to go to the class. xxx

im really not looking for free just maybe less than £60 for 3 months or the £30 for a starter pack as thats a bit steaop for me at this moment in time, what is the £9.95 for is that joining fee for a class? will i get the starter pack here or atleast basic knowledge on how to do the program successfully then i can pick some books up over the coming months

thanks for reply

At the moment you can join half price £5 instead of the usual £10 then you just pay for 1 week membership which is £4.95
Alternatively if you wanted to join you can buy a 12 week countdown where you get 12 weeks for the price of 10. xxx

You should make an appointment at the doctors, my doctor surgery gives 'Weightloss referrals' out if you have a bmi of 28 or over. I'm not sure if all doctors do that, but it's worth a try. You get 12 weeks free, and if you get your 10% loss, you get another 12 weeks free!

im really not looking for free just maybe less than £60 for 3 months or the £30 for a starter pack as thats a bit steaop for me at this moment in time, what is the £9.95 for is that joining fee for a class? will i get the starter pack here or atleast basic knowledge on how to do the program successfully then i can pick some books up over the coming months

thanks for reply

If you go once you will get a new members talk explaining the plan, given the books and asked to sit in on the class. At the end you are weighed and you pay membership and first week fee (as mrsW said currently half price membership so total to pay is £9.95) then you go off home with your pack and get on with the plan. You will be able to access sw lifeline online to look up syns etc but unless you keep going this access will stop after a few weeks. Good luck x

When i started i only did it for the books and wasn't going to continue with the class but to be honest i plan my meals and shop savvy and now i can afford my class which i love and find it keeps me on track frozen veg Is a great way to reduce the shopping bill and it Has more nutrients than fresh because it was frozen hours after picking .... There are also loads of recipes that are cheap to make too .... If you get a good consultant like i have its well worth the 5 pounds a week ..... You could always pretend your a shift worker and register as a shift worker .... You only pay for the weeks you can attend i am a shirt worker :( and go every other 2 weeks so just pay for the weeks i can go

Back