2 stones to loose

Sap91

Day 1

Restarted several times but this time I will stick to it as have a holiday in a few weeks time as that's the only thing that motivates me to stick to my diet.

It is really hard and am already thinking of food but j guess it's time for my 1st shake so will start with banana. I only like 2 flavours the other is strawberry so m stuck with the same shakes. I hate the soups they jus nt for me.

Hope every1 is having a fab day

Hey end of day 1 and am so glad I have stuck to the diet and hoping I will nw be able to continue this for the next 25 days. I had my 2 shakes and made a mousse out if the third shake as can't seem to drink all the water plus shakes. I had quourn skewers for my dinner.

I just wonder how people manage to do it for 3 months they must have a really good will power I will be so glad to stick with it for 4 weeks an I hope I will be able to do it.

I'm sure you'll be able to do it - just take it one day at a time!

Day one and already whipping up mousses, adventurous! :p

I hope day 2 is treating you well, I think for most people day 2 is the hardest so if you manage to hold out today there's no reason that you won't do the following 24 days as well - good luck and let us know how you get on!

- Joe

Last edited:
Thanks Jo

Finally dne with day 2 struggled a little but m glad am over n dne with.

I noticed when I don't have shakes on time I feel like giving up the whole thing. Like today I was meant to have my shake at 11 but did nt have it till 12.30 n I really felt like eating as was really hungry so I need to stop everything to ensure I do nt do that tomorrow else I'll end up in a disaster

A similar thing happened to me actually - I was meant to have a shake at 3pm, but thought "Ahh I'll just go to the pharmacy first, I'll have a shake when I get back" - just to deliberately delay it by half an hour so I'd be less hungry in the afternoon - then on the way to pharmacy I found myself dribbling over the chip shop window wishing I'd had the shake before I left.

Pleased to hear you kept strong and stuck to it regardless though! One more hard day and then it should all start getting easier - keep it up! :)

- Joe

Thanks Jo you are really keeping me motivated and mentally sane. How long you been on CD?

Hope you have a good day and will update my day towards the end.

I have got a really bad soar throat which is like killing me but so far sticking to it and nt going to give up jus hope recover from it fast. Trying to drink hot water instead

Not much longer than you - I'm on Day 5 today ^_^

Good luck with Day 3! I personally felt that from Day 3 it started getting easier. Soar throat is a bit of a bummer though, perhaps you could go for the soups or even heat up a chocolate shake to have a hot chocolate?

- Joe

DiaryofaFatty said:
Not much longer than you - I'm on Day 5 today ^_^

Good luck with Day 3! I personally felt that from Day 3 it started getting easier. Soar throat is a bit of a bummer though, perhaps you could go for the soups or even heat up a chocolate shake to have a hot chocolate?

- Joe

Thanks Joe
I did finish day 3 yesterday but my soar throat got worse and nw got fever and coughing. I am having soups but nt frm Cambridge as dnt like those at all so jus got some low fat packets frm the supermarket. I am aware it will nt be in ketosis but hopefully by Monday I will get better and get back on Cambridge. I am still drink the water and having herbal tea for my cough an soar throat. So I believe I am still on the diet with jus having soup instead of the shake

How's every1 day been

Thanks Joe
I did finish day 3 yesterday but my soar throat got worse and nw got fever and coughing. I am having soups but nt frm Cambridge as dnt like those at all so jus got some low fat packets frm the supermarket. I am aware it will nt be in ketosis but hopefully by Monday I will get better and get back on Cambridge. I am still drink the water and having herbal tea for my cough an soar throat. So I believe I am still on the diet with jus having soup instead of the shake

How's every1 day been

It's certainly more difficult to stick to it while you're sick so I think you're still doing well under the circumstances - I'm on Day 7 and have lost just other half a stone so pretty happy with the results ^_^

Hope you get better soon!

- Joe

DiaryofaFatty said:
It's certainly more difficult to stick to it while you're sick so I think you're still doing well under the circumstances - I'm on Day 7 and have lost just other half a stone so pretty happy with the results ^_^

Hope you get better soon!

- Joe

Well done Joe for kissing half a stone

Really had the worst weekend as my fever is just nt going dwn n just drugged up m nt eating or drinking much as dnt feel like anything. I have an exam in Tuesday and really need to ensure I recover by tomorrow as nt sure hw I will drive all the way to Birmingham.

I am hoping I will be back on my shakes tomorrow. Just going to bed nw and am hoping I sleep well n wake up fresh n fully recovered that would be really great.

I am not going for my weigh in tomorrow as my CDC said as I have been on n off she prefers to see me next week so will have to wait n see hw well I have dne next week. Will try n stay away frm the scales to next Sunday as that's wen I see her next.

Finally recovered frm my flu ad dud my first day of Cambridge yesterday which went well.

Just woken up this morning with a really bad headache think I m just dehydrated.

Will take a parecetamol m start with the water

Have a nic day

Am so glad my second day is over. Although I did start last week but cos of my cold and nt following Cambridge to the t I would say this is my second day.

It was a little hard but survived I am hoping it will get easier as the days go along.

Worried as weekends are the hardest days to survive so m hoping I will manage to survive my first weekend.

Bring on day 3 for nw

Day 3

Can't believe I managed to survive today seeing a pizza right o front of my eye. M proud I managed nt to give up.

Glad m over and done with day 3.

Now the weekend which is always hard to survive attest so far been drinking my water

Back