2 stones!!

wanna_be_slim

hiya all.
just want some opinions please, and maybe abit of encourgement...:eek::eek:
do you think its possible to lose 2 stones by Christmas day???
or am i being too ambitious??
any replies greatly appreciated.
many thanks.
xxx

Perfectly possible! Particularly if it's at the beginning of the diet and you've got a fair bit to lose.......have a look at some peoples' stats and you'll see that several have already done just that........good luck!

thank you sandra, thats what am going to aim for from tonight. am on my second week started today, so hoping to reach that mini goal.
am gonna read other people's stats now and will keep telling myself that i can do it!!!
:D:D

Course it is ....... you go for it ! xx

Aww thanks Daisy, i will definitely aim for this new goal now.
I CAN DO IT.
AND I WILL.
xxx

Go for it....I take it that you already have the dress? Judging by your signature! I think that one of the amazing things about this diet is that you can try a dress on and it's way too tight and lo and behold, two weeks later it fits like a glove.......shame that it's meant to fit like a dress but you can't have everything?

Yeah i have the dress Sandra,i bought it other day from debenhams when they had sales on. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it and said to myself, that is the dress i want for Christmas and bought it in a size 14, to keep me motivated.
:D:D

I bet you do it no probs. You sound really motivated. I've also got a dress that I'm trying to fit into lol...its VERY tight at the moment, but fingers crossed it'll be fine by December. Let us know how you get on.
Good luck
Lou xx

2 stone from now til Christmas Day is a very realistic goal and I'm sure you'll do it in no problem! :) Good luck hun xxx

u can totally do it, we have similar stats, i'm not sure of your height thou.. i lost the 2 stone by the 6th week and went from size 18/20 to a definite 16 (everything, everyshop fits or is big), every size 14 dress i've tried on has fitted me, but not jeans yet. Good luck and keep at it, by christmas u will look absolutely stunning.

thank you all so so much for your lovely and kind words of encouragement and now am more than determined to lose that 2 stones by crimbo.
missy, yeah we do hav e nearly same stats, and i am 5"1, quite petite but with a big BMI. i mostly wear size 20 clothes but now they are a bit looser, so am happy with that.
am getting excited now because i know i can do it and i will do it.
with you guys in here supporting each other and everyone, its all possible.
roll on Christmas day :D:D:D:D:D

Back