2 Tablespoons

Mrs Scoffalot

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing very well in your cd journey!

I Have just started my 8th week on cd today and I have been 100% throughout but I have a very worrying feeling about eating again and in 4-5 weeks will have to have an SS+ meal. Now I am wondering (as my CDC hasn't given me any booklets on CD at all) is the weights for chicken and other meats and quorn raw weights and. What do you think a tablespoon of cabbage is? I mean cabbage is a lot bigger than a tablespoon, does it = say one leaf? There is probably a very easy answer to this but as usual I am panicing allready and need to get myself ready.....!

Thanks for your help.

I understand your concerns as I have just started week 9! Your CDC should've given you a yellow booklet that explains the different stages. I don't know the exacts weights as I have avoided reading the details as I don't want to think about what I may have to eat just yet.

I would def ask your CDC for the booklet though as you will need it to plan your meals through all stages. Have you tried the CD website? Unsure if it gives you this level of detail though, but you never know...

I am totally craping it. I wish I didn't have to eat and just carry on until I am at goal. At the moment the thought of food actually makes me feel queezy. Bringing myself to drink the 3 cd meals of a day is a challenge. I think my CDC gives the booklet to you as you reach each step? I'm not sure.

Back