2 too many!

Knoksk

Just curious, but for some people can having two hex b and a's a day be too much. I mean properley weighed ones. I like to go by the book - but just curious.

I think it can & that's why Extra Easy works well as you only have 1 of each. I remember our leader saying that it's not the hex that make you lose weight, it's the free food. But you do need to have them for the nutritional benefits! Sometimes I'll have a change to red or green days, then make the most of having the 2!

I'm following green so I'm supposed to have 1 or 2 A's and 2 B's. I'm finding it hard going to use all of them up.

Don't forget you can have things like olive oil as a B or some nuts

I am at the complete opposite end of the spectrum! I do Red & Green days simply for the double HEx's, and quite often 2 is still not enough!! Lol, maybe I am greedy ;)

I am at the complete opposite end of the spectrum! I do Red & Green days simply for the double HEx's, and quite often 2 is still not enough!! Lol, maybe I am greedy ;)
I'm with you on that one. I quite like say cereal in the morning and a sandwich at lunchtime.

So if you are on green you can definately have 2x HEA AND 2x HEB? I always thought it was only 1xHEA but i dont go to classes. It sounds much better to me but I dont want to start gaining as each HE is approx 120cals? :eek:

Back