2 week free trial w/w online

sarah88

Gold Member
hi anyone interested in a 2 week free trial online for weight watchers, just log im choose get started online chose 3 month plan underneath there is a promotion code bit click on this and enter 4-16-598-17465, as long as u cancel b4 the 2 weeks is up u wont be charged​

Thank you!

Will give it a go cheers!! :)

Am trying to sign up but it just keeps telling me theyre having technical difficulties lol xx

Am trying to sign up but it just keeps telling me theyre having technical difficulties lol xx

Probably getting ready to change it all :) i think as soon as it hits midnight everything will be different lol :) keep trying! xxx

cant sign up still saying tech difficulties :(

I did mine about an hour ago and was fine, i think they must of had a cut off point for people to sign up for today, then wont be able to do it till tomorrow? as by now i reckon they will be changing the site ready for launch at midnight, keep trying but if not might be best to wait until tomorrow

I did mine about an hour ago and was fine, i think they must of had a cut off point for people to sign up for today, then wont be able to do it till tomorrow? as by now i reckon they will be changing the site ready for launch at midnight, keep trying but if not might be best to wait until tomorrow

Thanks,they have bank details before it gave tech difficulites message lol :eek:
I will leave it I expect so many are trying hey :)

hi, it took me a few attempts just keep trying give it an hour then try again

Hmmmmmph. Well looks like i cant sign up anyway cos Ive got a Visa Debit card. When I hit visa, it comes up as a credit card, my security number isnt coming up as valid and I cant sign up :(

How do you go about cancelling when two weeks are almost up?

either email customer services or go to your profile page I think.

Ive managed to sign up through paypal, and I think Im going to stick with the old plan to be honest. Ive input a regular days food and it only comes up to 20 propoints. My allowance is 29. so Ive been messing around adding extra food to make it up to the 29 points and theres no way I can eat that much, Id be sick :(

Hmmmmmph. Well looks like i cant sign up anyway cos Ive got a Visa Debit card. When I hit visa, it comes up as a credit card, my security number isnt coming up as valid and I cant sign up :(

I have been subscribing to the online service for a few months now and I only have a visa debit card, the dreaded Electron lol, it should work but it did take a few times for me to get it to go through x

its just a visa debit, not an electron one. Must must MUST remember to cancel or Ill be in trouble LOL!! xxx

LOL definitely do try and remember, maybe set an alarm or reminder on your phone (ok so I'm ocd about these things lol) but they will definitely charge for it if it's not cancelled in time
xx

WW Propoints free 2 week trial??

Hi all :)

I'm pretty new on here, although I have been lurking for a while. I've been reading all your helpful info on the new WW Propoints plan. Seriously need to get my act together and lose some lard. Joined the gym a few weeks ago and noticing some difference, just need to find an eating plan I can handle.

I've seen a few mentions about a free two week trial for the Propoints plan. Does anyone have a link or something I could use for this?

Oh, and does anyone know how many daily points I'd be allowed? I'm 5'5, 39 and weigh 12st7

Many many thanks in anticipation.

Julie x

Back