Free Trial question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by festivalfairy, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so i signed up for the 2 week trial as my 1st meeting isnt till Saturday and i wanna get going (after weeks of putting it off!) and i was wondering there is a option in the account section that says Change Plan type to Monthly Pass. So if i go meeting get my pass my trial will change to monthly pass and i wont be charged £40 when trial runs out??:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sarah88

sarah88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    hi, im no expert but if u only want to do the 2 week free trial u need to cancel b4 ur 2 weeks is up, and u wont get charged, but if u want to continue with the w/w online u will need to pay the monthly charge, if it were me id do the 2 week free trial online then cancel b4 end of week 2 then id go into the meeting and just sign up through them, if this is cheaper? i hope this helps
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.