2 weekly weigh in

elle82

My plan is to buy 2 weeks supply and weigh myself at the chemist every 2 weeks as that's wot put me off last time the small losses every week.. Not sure if I shud do this or not any advice?

Never heard of anyone do this not sure if the chemist would ....advise it
They are supposed to monitor every week but I mean you could ask I guess xx

My chemist is crap lol but it's the only one in the area they would give a months supply and wouldn't even ask anything...even when I go 2 weigh myself there I weigh in alone give them the ticket and they don't say nothin ( I thought that was normal ) I'm not sure wot 2 do :(

Oh really were I go the lady in the chemist weighs you writes it on a card ....... And in there record book whilst your there You don't do it yourself :0/
She always asks if there us anything I'm worried about she's actually really helpfull !!

That's really good thats how they shud b my one jus takes the ticket of me I dnt get a card no advice and when I do ask I get told 2 go online.. I did look 4 another chemist but it's to far..I jus ignore it as I really wona do this maybe il go once a week it's jus when I see 2lb on the scale I'm devastated I know every lose is a lose :)

I would still go weekly hun!!! Obv completely up to you!!! But at least your seeing progress regularly... rather than waiting for 2 weeks!!! X

Deezer said:
I would still go weekly hun!!! Obv completely up to you!!! But at least your seeing progress regularly... rather than waiting for 2 weeks!!! X

I think I mite thanks 4 the advice it's true why wait n maybe this time round mite loose more fingers crossed :)

Hi elle82,
I have not been on this long but have got to agree with you about the small loses. I am now going to only count what I lose each month. Although I will be weighed each week by the chemist, for her records, I am only going to pay attention to my weight each 1st of the month.
1st November - 19 st 3lb
1st december ???/

x x x

That's a good idea tracyanne thanks that works out better I think il do that n hope fully it adds up to at least a stone a month :) I jus loose weight so slow I think I'm one of them people that start of slow and loose more after where's sum people loose alot the whole way through n sum start of fast n slow down (if that makes sense) lol

It does. I get weighed every Monday but am going in on Thursday just to get an update so I can see what I have lost during November.
x x x

Back