2 Weeks holiday and how did I do?

LorraTB

I stayed exactly the same!!!!!!!! I'm amazed. I'm the same weight I was for week 5's weigh in. Yay :D:D:D

I didn't go mad, but did eat lots of yum food. I had a shake for breakfast and lunch, then had a low carb meal in the evening. We went to Oban (loved it) with a big group of friends and part of our holiday is to visit some really lovely restaurants.

I'm so pleased. There was lots of walking every day which helped and just being able to walk the same distance as my hubby and friends showed me how things have already improved. I could walk and talk at the same time.... though some might say that's not such a good thing.:p

Yesterday was my birthday so had a meal out then too. Again low carb. And i'm back on LT proper today. I've had my breakfast and lunch shakles and slowly getting through the water. Oh joy, the water :rolleyes:

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,:birthday:
very well done to you, staying the same after 2 weeks away, that's great. Sounds like you got enough exercise in each day also which helped. Glad you had a great time and happy birthday. Best of luck getting back into it full, you know you can do it.
Doirin

Thats's great, well done x

Fan-dabby-dozy, girl!!!!!! Bet you are over the moon!!! Just goes to show it can be done, so no excuses for anyone else!

Brilliant.......... you must be so pleased :) Low carbing and lots of walking is obviously the way to go...........

Hi Lorraine

What a birthday present that was!!!!! You couldnt have asked for more - eh! Well done, you obviously were concious of eating low carb and as Doirin says, the exercise each day has certainly helped.

Glad to see you back and you really are dedicated. Have a great week and keep glugging :)

Take care

You did really well. I've been to Oban a couple of time and it's lovely and the foods is good too.
Hope you had a great birthday and best of luck with getting back on track this week.
Good luck.

Wow well done hun that's great to have stayed the same after a 2wk holiday ;) the exercise almost definitely helped :p

Good luck with getting back on LT and yes I bet you have missed the water glug glug :D

That is wonderful - really pleased for you, it sounds like you did it very sensibly too. Great news for when you finish LT and get back to eating 'normally' ;)

Back