2 weeks! what a difference!!

Trace1981

Hi all,
2nd weigh in today lost 6lbs woohoo! also lost a total of 13 inches!!:talk017:
I feel fitter, healthier, and happier already!!

God bless LIPOTRIM :bliss:

That is absolutely amazing and I hope you went out and treated yourself to being pampered at a hair/ beauty parlor as that is a massive achievement.
I hope that i can also make such a big improvement in a fortnight. I'm just on day 4 and on wednesday and thursday I had a craving for PG and toast and not forgetting cloves of garlic and crisps last night.

Just a quick question what should i expect to go through over the next 10 days physically, emotionally and mentally?

hey tracy thats an amazing 2 week total well done and chiku you will crave things but it will get easier. i got a little emotional around day 8 and felt really hungry on day 16 like so bad i could of eat anything (but i didnt lol) i hope you feel better x x

Wow Trace what a fantastic result in just two weeks. Great stuff!!!! :)
Emma x

I had to pop out to my Pharmacist in regards to stomach pains and back pains. She told me the tummy pains are to be expected and even more so on the medication I'm on and the back is just due to arthritic problems.

Oh and she weighed me just to see how i was doing and I've lost 5 lbs and am only on day 4.:D

Well all i can say is that I am impressed and now believe you all in what you say of Lipotrim and also that i have not stopped grinning since i limped my way back home from the Chemist with walking stick:kissass:

ARGH!!! I could really do with bulbs of Garlic right now. This is the longest I've gone without raw cloves of garlic

"Oh I miss you Garlic and hopefully we shall reunite Spring next year"

~ 'SAD' i know but hey what can I say but i also miss my PG
:)

Well done Trace, almost a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic. Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job and your time on LT will fly by!

Back