2 Years at target

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

You look absolutely amazing in your new photo and so very well toned.

Thank you for the update and inspiration:thankyou:

well done and what an inspiration to everyone at all stages of SW journey. I achieved target 5 months ago, ike you I've just continued eating SW style and added a few treats in.

Hopefully in a couple of years I too can post like you have.

x

CP that is an inspiring post well done. Can I ask how you are maintaining now ? do you still follow the plan ? Did you add extra HEX 's in to maintain or extra syns ? or is it just roughly SW 80 % of the time IYKWIM .

It's amazing that you did all this online your motivation and drive must be sky high .
Thanks mate!

I eat SW food for pretty much all of my lunches and dinners, although I will often have bread at lunch if I have a sandwich. My breakfasts are the same as when doing SW although I now have the 'recommended' serving size of whatever cereal/oats/bread i eat, rather than a HEXb measure. I try and keep my portions in control by using recommended amounts on pasta/rice/potatoes with my main meals as part of my problem has always been overeating- even if I was overeating healthy foods. I do have higher calorie things every now and then, but make sure I don't make excuses for having them all the time- I try not to demonise or worship any particular food and have it if i really want it, knowing I am active enough to work it off- but if I say, had a big cake, I would have it instead of lunch rather than aswell as. I suppose it is about finding compromise. Like you say 80% strict, 20% relaxed. It doesn't always work and I still have the odd binge or the odd beating myself up day, and I don't think i will ever be truly 'normal' around food, but I try and adapt to each situation and eat conciously and with real enjoyment- food is so pleasurable and I pretty strict, so i make sure i enjoy every single mouthful and most importantly NEVER eat anything that isn't pleasurable- that way I always feel satisfied.

Sorry- long answer, but it is a big topic- hope that helps in some way for you to find your own way xxx Good luck

Very inspirational! It does help to know that this really does work if you stick to it. I'm on week 3 and have a good 5st to loose so long way to go but feeling good.

stories like those keep me going!!:angel09:

Definitely inspirational - wow!!! Great to know it's possible, and also possible to maintain - thanks for sharing!

Wish I could see her pics but it won't let me, I don't have enough posts yet apparently :(

Back