20 Kilograms in 20weeks.

Hi,
My name is Crystal I am 20yrs old and I had a baby boy in june. Which allowed me to gain 20-30 kilograms.

I have begun my weight loss challange today, I am aiming to loose 20 kilograms (just over 40 pounds) in 20 weeks.

I have done Celebrity Slim before and i had loss 8 kilograms in 5 weeks however over xmas and new years I happened to gain 5 kilos back. I am now ready to start and I dont plan to stop until i have reached my goal.

Ultimately I want to loose 25 kilograms but to begin with I would be happy with 20 in 20 :)

I wish everyone luck in there journey, and I would love to find some ppl to keep in contact with through my challange.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 20st3lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 5st0lb(24.73%)
hey crystal and welcome to mini's. good luck on your challenege :)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Hey and welcome :) Dunno if it helps but 18 months ago I lost 50lb (I'm guessing around 25kg) in 12 weeks so you should definitely do it in 20 weeks or less :)

WOW!! Great work. That definately makes me feel so confident about my goal!!

I have a problem tho of when I break I tend to just give up!!

I need to learn to just start straight back up and continue!!

=] Thanks for your reply !!

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Crystal,

Good luck on your weight loss journey. What diet are you going to be following?

Roddy

S: 19st1lb C: 17st0lb G: 16st7lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.86%)
i think you will do that easily less than 10 weeks! good luck!

Im doing Celebrity Slim.

I find it easy to follow and best suits my lifestyle.

But I would be interested after I have completed my challange to try Body Trim, just to loose an extra 5 kilograms!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 20st7lb C: 17st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 3st5lb(16.38%)
Hiya and welcome aboard!!

Best of luck !!

Thanks for the encouragement! I have decided not to weigh myself for 5weeks. I think this should keep me more motivated. I tend to get ahead of myself with my acheivements and break so I am hoping this will help me out !!! I look forward to 5 weeks away and hoping I am at least 5 kilos lighter!

happymonday

Having a mid-life crisis
S: 12st9lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st4lb(18.08%)
Good luck with it! You'll do it no prob. I wish I had the restraint not to weigh myself as often as I do!

Eclipse

Gold Member
Hi Crystal, I have asked Admin to move this into the Celebrity Slim section for you.

You sound very determined hun and your weight loss goal is very achievable, good luck x

Last edited:

I can do it

S: 17st12lb G: 13st0lb
Hi Crystal, good luck in your quest I too am a re-starter having lost 50lb before Xmas now 19 back on so lets do it together but I know I cannot resist weighing every week!!

H xXx

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Crystal, HI!!!! I'm on my second week of CS, was on CD ages ago. I REALLY like this & the ppl I've met on here are so supportive & helpful.
xxxxsharon

Sorry I didn really know how to work this!!

Thanks, I decided to throw my scales out cause they say you are 15 kilos lighter then you really are! And i just intend not to buy new ones for e5 weeks!!

Hopefully it all works out!

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yeah you do lose fast, in a couple of weeks you should notice clothes getting loose. I take it baby is on the bottle as you know you can't do this & breastfeed? (sorry to sound bossy, lol)
xxxxxxsharon

KaitlynsMummy

S: 14st2lb C: 13st13lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 0st3lb(1.52%)
Hiya - i had a lil girl on 31st august so im hoping to lose my baby weight too =]
good luck sweetie x x