20 somethings

*cry* the banoffee with no cream on...just how I like it! I will resist!

image-3263307887.jpg

Love everyone's stories!
Jenna don't beat yourself up! You're being silly! Not even naughty silly billy!
Christie I am jealous, choc chip cookie, mmm got me dribbling over here!!
And fran, sounds like you've had an awesome day baking with Nate, wish I was your postie haha, he's in for a treat!

And I went against every single dress I posted to you girls as I just fell in love with a dress that's just come in stock, saved a fiver with my birthday discount so here it is! And Jenna you can do it, you have more willpower then me sister! X

Attachments

• image-2263380673.jpg
    image-2263380673.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 31
Wow nice dress! Defibately better choice, now I feel bad about the cookie cos I wanna be wearing dresses like that lol

Definately*

Franalamadingdong said:
I bet you'll look fab in it Jess.

Jenna the banoffee looks immense. And I don't like cream either!

My friends all voted cola cake bar one so I'm going to make 18 cupcakes at 5 syns each. I'll probably freeze most of them and take them into group on Wednesday.

Yummy good choice!

Jess - I LOVE IT! I'm such a sucker for sparkles though. My OH dangerously pointed out a green sequin dress to me in H&M the other day and I fell in love! I've not quite got the figure for it yet though...

Fran - I used to make James Martin's Cola Cake for work - so scrumptious! Let me know how they work out.

Jenna - My best mate at uni and I used to make banoffee pie allll the time! Heavenly - especially using ginger nuts for the base. :drooools:

The OH and his brother have just got back from the work fireworks. I was meant to be helping on the BBQ but given that I've been poorly it wasn't a good idea. Having had today off I thought it would be a bit cheeky to go - especially as my boss was there. Sounded impressive though!

Franalamadingdong said:
Well done jenna love.

Lol Jess no it isn't sad... Or maybe it is but I am equally sad.

I'm a bit hurrumphy tonight. Stupid scales seem to be going up :(

Don't weigh yourself!! It's not a true weight until the week has gone by! You fluctuate all the time fran, don't feel down xx

Back