20 somethings

Gosh we are quite tonight girls. You must all be busy out having lives :p I'm tempted to drown in chocolate after I wasted my evening in completely fu6cking up the new pattern and having to unravel it all. ARGH. What an arse.

Chocolate won't fix it! But if you have some syns, then why not :D
It's snowing up here in Newcastle :D

Im currently freezing my butt off at my dads as he obviously doesnt know what heating is!

ooh SNOW!!!! HOW EXCITING! I genuinely love snow.

I'm not going to scoff all the chocolate. Partly because I am too lazy to get up and get any and partly because I am too lazy to work the syns off afterwards. Yay sloth! I did remember my old wordpress so thought I'd make an insane post on there that seemed to involve a haiku, vomiting fingers and a hedgehog sandwich. hahaha.

Ooh Christie that sucks! This place feels like an old folks home because mum keeps wacking up the heating. glad I'm not paying the bill!

Hey girlies. Sorry I abandoned you without giving you choices! For some reason the app crashes before it's even opened on my phone so I had to wait until I was home.

Part of the trouble was not knowing how smart/casual to be. In the end I went for faded black skinny jeans, a beigey-grey long t-shirt with a leopard design that's fitted under the bum with a 3/4 sleeve black top underneath. I needed the warmth! I have a lovely skater dress that I was planning to wear but my wooly tights made my legs look bulky and the more I tried on the more my self esteem plummeted. I don't know how I got by before I started SW!

So glad I had Nando's for lunch! The restaurant doesn't take bookings after 8 on a Fri even though there were 11 of us, so we had to wait until 10.15 for a table! I had burnt ends (beef brisket chunks in a bbq sauce) which I'll estimate 8 syns for, a side salad that unfortunately came in an olive oil and balsamic dressing (but only very slightly so 2 syns?) and my favourite cocktail which I'd worked out as 10.5 syns. I saved 9.5 yesterday and had 11.5 remaining today so I'm doing okay! A few low syn days now though methinks.

My brother was hideously drunk and rowdy. He'd been at his office Christmas do from midday and they took him to a strip club this afternoon (he's the new boy and they stitched him up). His girlfriend (who's my friend from uni but they met independently in Paris - small world!) just confided that she's basically on the verge of breaking up with him for his regular drunken behaviour. He then confided that he doesn't know who he is or what he wants and wishes he could just see the future and what's meant to be. Tomorrow will be very interesting...

On a lighter note, I've decided I need to go clothes shopping - particularly with all this freezing weather. Hopefully that will prevent some of the clothing nightmares!

My app did that too emily but they released a bug fix for it last night thankfully as using it in the browser was a pain

Bug fix installed and all is right with the world!

Congratulations on the loss Clare! That red pepper dip is so scrumptious - especially with warm pitta bread. Mmmmm. :D

My brother's gf was leaving to get the last tube last night and said to him he could either stay at my dad's (where some of our party are lodging) or go home with her and sleep on the sofa. Before that he was all ready to go home with her and face the music but he then got all prideful and sulky. I quietly said to him to swallow it down, go home with her and work it out in the morning when sober. She started putting her coat on and he was still sitting there looking sulky so I just nudged him in the ribs and he looked at me as if to say 'Alright already!' but thankfully he left with her. They're so perfect together when things are good, but I think part of him needs to lose her to realise what a good thing he's got, but if he loses her she won't take him back. They're going to Australia to in 2 weeks to spend Christmas and New Year with her family so there's a lot of pressure to get through this...

I was a snug 16 but I tried on a size 14 fit and flare dress a couple of weeks ago and it was loose on my ribs! I bought the 12 and I felt amazing at the time but trying it on yesterday I just didn't feel good enough. I am not used to wearing fitted things without a huge chunky cardigan to hide the lumps and bumps, but I want to show off the fact that I don't have so many any more! I need to start adjusting my head, but there's still a little voice saying "You're still a stone overweight - are you sure you should be wearing that?"

Going to spend a snuggly few hours with the OH and then hit the local shops ahead of tonight's houseparty.

Got an awesome lunch planned (chicken with salsa & cheese on a WW petit pain) but it's too cold to get out of bed and make it!

Joe's parents' dog was put down last night so he's a bit off this morning, bless him. He's off out to buy my Xmas/birthday presents today though :D

Aww you're such a nice sister. And you should show off you are doing fabulously! Tell that naughty head voice to behave else you'll put IT on a diet!

That said mine keeps telling me to pick a bigger size and if whatever size I'm wearing fits then it is just a fluke. Part of the reason why I pick the stuff I like and my mum picks the size. Jackets were a big thing for me as my arms were massive and there's no give in lined coats and jackets. I tried some on earlier this week in debenhams. One was a 14 and miles too big but the Henry Holland 14 was too small, but his 16 fit fine (furry giraffe jacket - awesome). I think the more I try stuff on the better I can judge sizes for myself and accept that I can and should get the smaller sizes. It doesn't help that everywhere has different sizes for the same size label and I have to spacial awareness!

Are you looking for anything in particular? I think debenhams still has a massive sale going on. Mind, so do most places! Snuggles sound lovely :)

Clare a loss is a loss hun (remind me of this on Wednesday haha) and to be able to enjoy yourself and lose weight is fab. :)

Has anyone got any goals for this week? Weight loss wise 1lb will get me to 65lbs lost, 2lbs will get my lbs into single digits. I also want to use up all the food in the big white freezer. We've a big while one, a fridge freezer (only using the freezer bit) in the tractor garage and a little freezer in the kitchen. It looks like they've git a whole animal in one of them. It also looks like land of liver (ew) so they can be having lots of that this month! The farmer gives them loads of free offal because they struggle to sell it. We also have a mystery joint of meat. No label on it so we shall cook it and see!

I know what you mean Emily, sometimes the head is a lot slower to see the weightloss! But you've done amazingly well you should embrace it!

Just back form a run, very cold but feel better now! Need to get back to runs during the week, but its so dark its hard to get the motivation.

Hope everyone's well today :)

Hello everyone!
Sounds like a good choice Emily! And dinner sounds amazing...I'm really hungry as been cleaning since I got up! Really should eat!

Clare that's sad :( horrible when pets die xx

Sorry if it wasn't Christie who said it (cant scroll back!) But I love snow! Well I love the white fluffy new snow, I despise the rock hard sloppy ice that the slush turns into for weeks afterwards.

Once I've had breakfast going to get cooking for tonight. My brother and sister in law are coming round for the evening so I'm doing a spinach and ricotta lasagne with garlic bread (ww petit pains) followed by Bailey's chocolate mousse. Very excited about this although I've just realised I don't have any dessert glasses....hmm might have to raid my mums cupboard! What is everyone doing today?
Also are you using an iPhone ap or Android? Since the last update my Android ap has been crashing constantly and only way to fix it is uninstall and reinstall which is rubbish. How do I get the bug fix update? X

The fix is just as a normal update on the play store

Scarlett, I'm on Android. I went to Minimins in the Play Store and it said 'Update'. I think my phone only syncs each evening otherwise.

The OH came back from town with a tiger bread loaf, thick cut bacon and a salted caramel latte. He's such a meanie!

Had a call from my brother this morning to apologise for his behaviour last night. My OH doesn't mind because apparently he took John aside and told him that I love him 'faaackin' loads' and he should marry me - and soon - haha!

Thanks for all the support, lovelies. I am so tearful this morning so I think I must be mid-cycle. I teared up talking to my brother, I've just cried through Grey's Anatomy... Explains me feeling quite so down on myself!

Back