20 somethings

Well done jenna. It is hard to break a habit.

Scarlet that is so lovely. :) last year we got out decorations we had as kids and when mum and dad first got married so some are over 30 years old. I did have to create a wee decoration hospital. Haha.

Oh, I forgot to say re:Christmas, on the actual day I am Flexisyning for 50 syns. They may or may not be saved from the week, I haven't decided but breakfast is always smoked salmon scrambled eggs, a heb of toast and a glass of champagne. :) and no doubt, before I go to bed I will have an ameretto hot chocolate :) Xmas eve is always fish pie (sw friendly) and mum's sticky ftoffee pudding but I dunno if she is making it this year

Ah thankfully my weigh in day has been moved from boxing day to my birthday on the Friday (i weigh in the morning)

My brother said to my mum he might get me a cake book, which proves how little he notices! Made me laugh though. Fool.

Just had a lovely chicken roast dinner - probably should have left some as I feel absolutely stuffed now! I had most of a swede, roast cauliflower and broccoli, chicken and Fry Light roasties.

Saying that I've only had my Healthy Extras, advent calendar choc and a carrot otherwise today! It took us blooming ages to get home today with rail replacement and silly bus drivers so what was supposed to be a late lunch ended up being a definite dinner.

Hmmm...resisted the burger and fries...but not the popcorn!! What is wrong with me at the minute!!?

There are weather warnings here for upto 6 inches of snow over night...SNOW DAY SNOW DAY SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you fellow teachers!!

Tomorrow I WILL be on plan!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In all honesty Jenna, I really wouldn't blame you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I'd feel the same as Jenna Laura ha.

I've decided to try and have no muller lights this week, I just have so many and if I buy them ill eat them all

Ooh banana and custard forgot bout that flavour love it yum yum. Hmm maybe that many would make me sick ha

Last edited:
Back