20 somethings

bit crap. just tastes like warm water. maybe a slit bitter taste.

Not a huge fan of hot chocolate either jenna, dont like things like horlicks or ovaltine either yuck!

I love the caramel one but the OH finds it too sweet. I relied on Options when I started SW the first time to break my chocolate habit!

My friend was so nervous about giving a speech at his wedding! It was perfect though - lots of complimenting the bride, the thank yous and love for the new family, a little bit of gentle humour about the bride's shoe collection and love of a things sparkly and the obligatory use of "my new wife"! I was at another wedding where all the speeches made reference to the fact they had not had sex yet and lots of awful humour about them getting it on - even from the bride's dad's - CRINGE!! And the new husband went on about all her disgusting habits like burping and farting - not something for your perfect day!

Night Jenna, I'm off to bed too! Sleep well and let us know how you get on in the morning! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha boy coffee, weird!

Night night jenna and laura x good luck for wi tomorrow jenna!

Fantastic Jenna well done! 2 lbs to go...aim for 1lb a week between now and Xmas and you are there!!!

I can't sleep either, stressing about work after spending all of Friday night and Saturday day in bed!! Have got up to get lots of planning and resources ready, then I have to go into school later on to put all my furniture right in my room after the maintenance work is finished in my classroom! Urgh, work on a Sunday!

The head took me into his office the other day and basically told me I'm not doing a good enough job! I'm on a maternity cover and he told me there will be an extra terms work but at the minute he doesn't know if he wants to give it to me. He then basically threatened me by saying 'you'll be wanting a good reference from me at some point in the future too won't you?'

Now without being funny I am working ridiculously hard, working long hours etc, as it is, and I think because I am temp he has the upper hand as I want/need a job! So he said I need to get everything sorted out next term to prove that I deserve to work there! So no pressure ey? I am bloody gutted, I love my job and really want to do the best that I can by the kids. Onwards and upwards, best stop sleeping I guess haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a dickhead Laura! Did he say what needs improving specifically or just throwing his weight around?

Jenna 1.5 is fab. You tiny thing! And yes, hidden penis was on :)

He did, if somewhat vaguely! I guess if nothing else it's maybe the kick up the bum I need and really my chance to shine!
I need that extra terms work to be honest, especially with OH and I moving in together soon!

xxx

What an a$$hole...I bet he himself hasn't managed a classroom in years! Just paper shuffles in his office. The fact he wasn't specific makes me think he doesn't really have any substance to his statement and instead is just looking to see if you are able to make yourself completely indispensable so as he knows you want it. Whilst that's all well and good he clearly has forgotten how stressful the job can be especially to young teachers who already feel like they've something to prove. Have you any year group colleagues you could ask for advice and guidance?

Morning kiddiwinks!

Well done, Jenna! It's fab to be getting that off so close to target! I don't think I've weighed that since I was about 13! There was a woman at my group who eeked her way to target 0.5lb at a time, and as soon as she got there she lost 6lbs in a week!! Our consultant nearly fell over! She said it was down to eating a little bit of what she fancied every day, especially sausages and mash!

Laura - what an arse! It's horrible when a superior says something like that though. I help out with a few things at work - schools workshops (2 a year), our staff engagement forum (4 a year) and our sports and social association (3 big events a year). Back in June there was just one week where they all happened within a day of each other. My boss has always been okay about it until that point when he had a stern word about how we'd have to review what I do and cut it back. I was so stressed about it over the weekend because I work really hard and I couldn't believe he was thinking badly of me over one week! Especially when it was for the good of the company.

I need to finish a job application this afternoon so I can get it reviewed by some colleagues before I send it off. Siiiggghhhh.

Morning all!

Jenna- well done on the loss! so close now! :)

laura- he sounds like a bit of a twat to be honest! If he had any point to what he said he should have been specific about what he would like you to improve on otherwise how are you supposed to know what is expected?! I'm sure you do a fantastic job, you seem to work so hard- dont let him get you down xx

fran - i love the embarrassing bodies programmes! always love a bit of gore and disgusting ailments, only on other people though! lol

emily- are you going for a new job? what is it?

Had a lovely day yesterday but annoyed that we spent so much money, i literally have nothing left for the week cos it all went yesterday :/ silly cow!
weighed myself this morning and saw that elusive 11st11lb again! hope it stays near there for thursday as 11st12 is what i need to get my stone award back, then its 7lbs to target although i may review this..

Back