20 somethings

I'm in too fran and Ciara! Split em with you? Haha

Jenna coukd you suggest somewhere else? Maybe opt for something full of veg? I could only download a placemat which didn't give a lot of information, don't go for dim sum I can Imagine it being high in syns.

Agh ladies I am exceptionally close to having a small seizure. The friend I'm going shopping with tomorrow wants to eat at this restaurant...HELP!

Chinese Pan Asian buffet restaurants in Chatham, Coventry, Eastbourne, Hastings, Romford, Swansea, Swindon, Tunbridge Wells, Wolverhampton

Makes me hungry looking at that! I'd go for plain rice and something like chicken in black bean sauce as that's average 5 syns. Or I didn't go all through but something like a chow mein if they do it as that's average 7syns. X

It's a right royal pain when this happens and people think you're being fussy because of the diet and not because you dislike the food.

I'm now OFFICIALLY being funny cause of SW lol she text back saying ok TGI's it is (TGI's is my favourite place on this earth) and I wb saying maybe somewhere that has food in our language and doesn't deep fry everything! She's going to kill me but she's trying to lose weight too so really I'm doing us both a favour.

That's good to know. Thought about joining online. However have the books. Get t magazines and now have you lot. So don't know what else it would offer. Plus you can get the recipes from the website. My ridiculously gorgeous fella is gonna weigh me each week (I've asked him) so that's enough of a 'weigh in' for me!

As for that restaurant. Noway could I survive that!!! Try somewhere else?!?

X

Hey ladies!

Welcome new Sammie!

Laura - brilliant news! How exciting! It'll be so great to go home to each other every day.

Jenna, you are a Skinny Minny! Great photo! I got to my dad's after weigh in last week to find he'd ordered us Chinese. I steered clear of the deep fried stuff but it still didn't feel too healthy. Good luck!

0.5lb on for me this week but that was to be expected. I still have my 1.5 stone award (just!) and I've been 100% on plan today and out of Christmas mode! I stocked up on lots of fruit and Finn Crisps and Philly Light for my lunches so I'm all set.

I made the tarragon chicken out of the current magazine tonight - it was lovely! And I can't believe it was totally syn free! I love this diet. It was so much nicer than most of the stuff I've been gorging on for the past couple of weeks. I know what you mean about the spots - my skin is terrible at the moment.

I had a productive day today. I finally sat the online test for promotion and I passed! I don't know my score but it said I did better than 93% of applicants so I better bloody well get through to interview stage. I also finally stopped being a perfectionist over my application statement and sent it to some people to review it. It's a huge weight off my mind. Applications close next Fri so then I start the waiting game stress!

Syn free so far today. What to have....

YAY FOR THE TEST EMILY!!! you smart cookie! You'll do it. And well done for keeping your award. I well and truely lost my last award, haha.

Mum just said, "ooh, your nose is well red and throbby!" thanks mum, love you too... :/ it is though, I have gotten big spots on my belly and legs too :(

Looked at airfryers and the cheapest is £99 with free delivery. I stopped myself from spending about £40 today on clothes (yay), won £5 off a scratch card, found £5 in my pocket and won £5 off another scratchcard that I bought out of the giant stash of pennies on the side. so i am £55 on the way to getting it in my mind... We'll see

Thanks Scarlett - I knew there was something I'd forgotten to say and it was to second the comment on how gorgeous your photo is. You are absolutely stunning!

Hehe Fran you do make me laugh with your logic! (I'm totally with you though!)

I'm having a hot chocolate with 125ml semi skimmed to take me to 5syns for the day. I'm going to attempt watercress soup tomorrow. I would like to lose 7lbs by Valentines Day, so over 6 weigh ins which is utterly doable as long as I stay on the straight and narrow.

Catching up with David Attenborough's Galapagos - I have perfected the mating dance of the Blue Footed Booby. John nearly choked on his sticky toffee apple pudding and chocolate praline ice cream... Serves him right!

Don't mums have a knack of doing that fran? Mines the same. Hope the spots aren't too sore though and I'm sure being back on plan will help clear them up. It's amazing how quickly bad food and drink makes a difference don't you find? I'm sure I never felt that rubbish before but I must have just been so used to it it didn't feel that bad!

I think it sounds like you've definitely earned at least half an air fryer, love the logic! :) x

Back