20 somethings

Going for a meal, probably chinese or something curry based lol then the day after im going to star city with my oh, my bro and probs my mum to play some bowling and stuff and probably more bad food but then will be back on plan for 5 days before wi so hoping to minimize the gain or get a sts

Lol reading that anyone would think I was about 16 haha

Hey ladies :) am casually crawling back in with my tail between my legs too, after 5 days of being 100% I had another couple of naughty days!! Lost the plot a bit but not going to dwell on it - sorry I've not been around but I have been keeping up - hello new members :-D and well done all you swotty bunch who have managed losses *cough* FRAN *cough* haha!

Today was my first day back on plan, and I've been an angel!

B- 2x GS Weetabix (hex B +2SYNS) milk (half HEX A)

L- jacket pot (2SYNS) cheese (half HEX A) baked beans (f) fruit salad (sf)

And now dinner is gonna be
D - pasta (f) tomatoes (sf) peppers (sf) onions (sf) sweetcorn (f) bacon (f) Parmesan (1.5 SYNS) paprika (f)

Glad to be back xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies :) am casually crawling back in with my tail between my legs too, after 5 days of being 100% I had another couple of naughty days!! Lost the plot a bit but not going to dwell on it - sorry I've not been around but I have been keeping up - hello new members :-D and well done all you swotty bunch who have managed losses *cough* FRAN *cough* haha!

Today was my first day back on plan, and I've been an angel!

B- 2x GS Weetabix (hex B +2SYNS) milk (half HEX A)

L- jacket pot (2SYNS) cheese (half HEX A) baked beans (f) fruit salad (sf)

And now dinner is gonna be
D - pasta (f) tomatoes (sf) peppers (sf) onions (sf) sweetcorn (f) bacon (f) Parmesan (1.5 SYNS) paprika (f)

STS at weigh in, so praying for a good loss this week! Xxx

Glad to be back xxx

Oi Laura! I did wonder when you weren't posting and I poked your diary. naughty lady disappearing on us. Glad you are back just remember count the 100% days and ignore the others :)

I must be the only non-subway-fan....

Mandy that sounds awful!

Christie it sounds like fun! You could do a flexiday.

Guess what girls! I might be going to tap dancing classes! Ahahahaha

I may do, I dont think it will be too damaging tbh for the thursday after bowling etc..would probs be harvester so would be good and have something grilled and jacket spud and a naughty dessert so not too bad haha its the day before that will be bad as I think my oh wants buffet so since it will be the same day as wi I will just eat what I want and have the week to make it up

Well done emily!

Whoop 4 lbs off this week if I can get two off next that's all the Christmas weight off

2 lbs up unfortunately but oh well! Those accidental raisins probably didn't help but keep going from here ! Back on plan without raisins!

Everyone at group was raving about the Turkish Delight!

We did really well as a group this week - lost 87 and gained 19! That more than reverses last week's bad results.

My C got really shirty with one of the new members - more than necessary I thought. The new member hadn't lost and thought she'd stuck to plan. My C asked if she'd done a food diary, which she hadn't, and my C was saying "You're making it very difficult for me to help you. You've obviously done something wrong. I can't sit here and listen to your week's worth of food. I don't know how you expect me to help" and just went on and on. She's normally lovely so I felt quite uncomfortable watching it.

Well done skinnylegs! Bad news on the raisins, Ciara. I always expect them to be free. Glad you're back on track though!

Ooh that does sound really awkward re: your consultant!? I bet the poor person won't want to bloody go back the poor thing!!

I've just had a MASSIVE tea (like two portions!!) as was starved, and fancying chocolate but thought if I filled right up at dinner I wouldn't want any...and I don't! Xx

Oh that poor woman. I can't believe she did that in front of everyone! that's awful. I was liking the group losses.

Turkish delight muller lights and ****ING AMAZING. I love turkish delight though. if you don't like turkish delight don't get them. oooh I'm going to have to get them all from the co-op. I could ask one of the older staff to get me a case from the back (i worked their a long time ago while at uni). 4 for £2 so not too bad.

Back