20 somethings

Yuck my attempt at smash pizza was horrible I didnt like the potato-ness of it my oh liked it though, good luck lol

Sammie if you do join a club there is apparently a voucher in woman magazine to save £10 when you join can be used up to 21st jan x

Fran the sad thing is I actually woke up worried id had too many syns until I realised I had been sleeping :/ then I went on to have another wierd dream, damn cheese before bed lol

Thanks!!

I've been talking with the OH and don't think I will. I'm sure I've been sticking to it and last time my consultant, although lovely. Was not really that helpful. I was losing half a pound a week at most.........BUT had a lot less to lose then. I know it works for nearly everyone.....so gonna keep at it!

Xxx

Im going to have to try the smash pizza, need to do a food shop soon, so will add it to the list!!!

Sammie, if you dont mind me asking, how much weight have you got to lose? Now ive been back on it for a couple weeks, i will prob only lose 1-2lb a week, and will have weeks where i sts even though ive given it 100%. There was one women at my group who would stay the same for like 5 weeks in a row get really disheartned and then have an 8lb loss in one week! i guess everyones bodys work diffrently x

Im going to have to try the smash pizza, need to do a food shop soon, so will add it to the list!!!

Sammie, if you dont mind me asking, how much weight have you got to lose? Now ive been back on it for a couple weeks, i will prob only lose 1-2lb a week, and will have weeks where i sts even though ive given it 100%. There was one women at my group who would stay the same for like 5 weeks in a row get really disheartned and then have an 8lb loss in one week! i guess everyones bodys work diffrently x

Hello! Not at all. Two stone, so not a lot I don't suppose, but enough! It's just because I'm being so good, I dread when I do be naughty. Like OH birthday at the end of the month.........AnD going to the strictly come dancing tour. That will be a boozy one, next month. Hopefully will have had a decent loss by then so will be sound in the knowledge I'm doing it right!'

Keep us posted about the smash pizza. Those that have done it......is it hard work?!!

xxx

Just weighed in!! I've lost 3lbs!! so really happy with that, bigger loss than expected, tend to normally have a big loss 1st week, n then stick to 1-2lb loss the following weeks (minus the odd hiccup)

Congrats on the loss Misshappy! I always think of 3lbs as a 'big' loss.. As I'm generally a 1lb a week loser.
I'm making a SW spag bol tonight for some friends- I don't mind cooking for people anymore as it means I can stay in control :D

Hope everyone's had a good day x

Jenster!! That's what I think...... You know exactly has gone in!!

Scarlet, just incase you read this in time....how long do you bake your 'garlic breads for!!?'
X

Sorry to lower the tone girls but good lord I cannot stop pumping and pooing since getting back on plan!!! I'm hoping its setting me up for a really good loss on tues, must be all the fibre of my new found shreddies, and all the fruit and veg haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura you should come to my house. It is like the land of guff!

Sorry to lower the tone girls but good lord I cannot stop pumping and pooing since getting back on plan!!! I'm hoping its setting me up for a really good loss on tues, must be all the fibre of my new found shreddies, and all the fruit and veg haha! Xxx

Oh myyyy. Maybe that's what it was last week ........ X

Hello! Not at all. Two stone, so not a lot I don't suppose, but enough! It's just because I'm being so good, I dread when I do be naughty. Like OH birthday at the end of the month.........AnD going to the strictly come dancing tour. That will be a boozy one, next month. Hopefully will have had a decent loss by then so will be sound in the knowledge I'm doing it right!'

Keep us posted about the smash pizza. Those that have done it......is it hard work?!!

xxx
Maybe it's just going to take a few weeks for your body to catch up, maybe take your measurements as you might lose inches before it actually shows on the scales. Also are you filling a third of your plate with super free food all the time?

I'm lucky as haven't got any big nights coming up for a while and everyone is still detoxing from December lol

Im sure it will start showing on the scales soon hun

Same here miss happy, oh and I move in together 3 weeks today so all money is going on things for that at the min xxx

Congrats on the loss Misshappy! I always think of 3lbs as a 'big' loss.. As I'm generally a 1lb a week loser.
I'm making a SW spag bol tonight for some friends- I don't mind cooking for people anymore as it means I can stay in control :D

Hope everyone's had a good day x
Thanks Hun. Sw spag bowl is such a good one to do, as I tend to find friends don't relise, so it's a win win situation.
Ill be honest haven't stuck to plan this evening as we've had friends over who brought over cake, n other naughty bits, just going to have to be 100% on it again tomorrow

Same here miss happy, oh and I move in together 3 weeks today so all money is going on things for that at the min xxx

It is so much easier when you haven't got nights out, birthdays etc every week to worry about worse type of sabotage lol you looking forward to moving in with your oh?

Also saw from your stats that you lost 2 stone in 3months!!!!! That's amazing!!!! I would like to lose 2stons by June (not including what I have lost so far) really hope it is achievable

Just recording my syns here. Its my OHs bday today so I've gave in to a few syns..

One frosted vanilla based cupcake ( 8syns i'm told)
One pink and white and one greek muller light ( 3syns)
Two wraps with dinner ( 9 syns each so 18! :-O )

Altogether 29 syns today!! Two days worth! I'm not drinking tonight and plan to just drink diet coke.

Happy I've declared them syns now.. Lol. I'll just stick to 5 syns for the next few days until WI...

Aww well done tata, you can easily balance that out :)

Scarlet, I hope you are ok darling.

mum and I were still hungry after dinner, left it a couple of hours and had to go cook a full(ish) english for us both. Dad is trying to lose weight too, so when we asked him if he was hungry he said "yes but I'm not going to eat anything!" well he's had a massive plate of cheese and crackers and now just had a handful of biscuits too. Lol. he did say he was going to have ice cream though. stupid man.

Sounds like you are doing well Tata, can def balance that out in next couple of days.

Aww Thanks Fran, huge bump on my head but at least headache has gone now. Was a seeing stars and little birdys round my head bang too. Rubbish! Told you I was accident prone haha! your dad sounds as stubborn as my mum! Knows there's weight to be lost but won't make the changes needed. Can't win them all so I stopped trying to help!

Hope everyone else is ok, falling asleep now so goodnight all xx

Back