20 somethings

Wednesday is still early so you have plenty of time to see a change for Monday.

I am sure one of us will be able to look up those sausages for you if you want to post the details. I am off to bed as my eyes are barealy staying open but I will be on again tomorrow so can look it up then if no one else has before me.

There is also a thread somewhere on here about sausages that is updated quite often that I am subscribed to, it might be in the off topic bit? I like it as I love sausages but they are quite high syn and some of the low syn often are rubbish so I keep an eye on it for tips :)

No worries about the link. isn't the change amazing but I am sorry to hear you have been in a similar position so I hope she helps with inspiration (sorry can no longer spell haha) as she is a similar age to us and she looks great.

StarGir1 said:
Back from Group.....lost 2lbs!! Have had a good month this month loss wise so hope that carries on.

Miss_Corset you should email SW and ask them and I am sure they will send it to you for free.

Well done u :) I'm sure it will carry on x

KH21 said:
Success! I lost 2lbs this week! And got my half stone award! Yay! :D

Well done Hun sounds like u worked hard so well deserved x

Claree__x said:
Jo, I've already done barca and benfica in previous years and Russia is a nightmare to get into so I'm hoping to go to the last 16 game instead ;) see my confidence haha?

Had a great dinner tonight with my friend - really needed a right good chat!

There confidence for ya, I'm never confident my beloved bcfc will win lol! I forget that most teams have been to Europe before for me it was brand new I was like a kid in a sweet shop lol :)

Glad u enjoyed dinner x

CH2b said:
thanks for posting star makes me think back to when i went on holiday with some mates a couple of years ago and after attempting to go on one ride and realising i was almost too big (very embarassing when everyone is watching the man try to push the bar down on the fat girl :( ) i lost all my confidence to go on anything else and really put a downer on the rest of the holiday and stopped hanging out with my friends as much afterwards as i couldnt look them in the eye for ages without thinking back to that moment and worrying that they were talking about me behind my back :/

I've been there too, I went to Alton towers once and it happened put me off theme parks for years does make u determined tho! X

Well wi for me and 3 on was totally expected and deserved I had a disastrous bank hol w.e and my dads birthday found it tough to get back on plan after that. But new week and am determined now to get that 3 off next week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo same as me last week 3 lb gain after a bad week hoping for better this week ive been pretty good as far as i know so fingers crossed for monday, could really do with cheaper meals though my wedding fund is suffering lol

the values for the sausages not sure which ones you need but per sausage is 95 calories, 6g fat, 10g protein

CH2b said:
jo same as me last week 3 lb gain after a bad week hoping for better this week ive been pretty good as far as i know so fingers crossed for monday, could really do with cheaper meals though my wedding fund is suffering lol

the values for the sausages not sure which ones you need but per sausage is 95 calories, 6g fat, 10g protein

I'm sure u will have a good loss this week sounds like you have worked hard for one will have fingers crossed for u Monday :) not the wedding fund that's not good news :( x

my wedding fund is pretty much empty until i got my OHs citizenship sorted anyway so its not making too much of a difference lol

star the sausages i think you need the values for a weight dont you like per 100g or something? if so i will have to have a look while im there tomorrow x

3 on is nothing, it'll all come off next week - guaranteed!

Mega tired this morning and OH wants me to make chicken with nandos marinade for dinner so a cheeky can of coke is off the table haha!

Happy Friday girls x

CH2b said:
my wedding fund is pretty much empty until i got my OHs citizenship sorted anyway so its not making too much of a difference lol x

You poor thing c

Claree__x said:
3 on is nothing, it'll all come off next week - guaranteed!

Mega tired this morning and OH wants me to make chicken with nandos marinade for dinner so a cheeky can of coke is off the table haha!

Happy Friday girls x

Thanks claree I hope so too, back on track today :) hope u have a good day x

Ch2b - to check the sausages we need to know which meat is in them and then the values per 100g in kcal, fat, protein, carbs and individual sausage weight.

Weddings are an expensive business and stressful enough so good luck with getting your OH citizenship sorted. Have you booked a venue etc yet? x

Jo - Don't worry about the gain, it takes a while to get your head round a new plan and the main thing is you are trying and you will be back on track before you know it and you'll lose that 3lbs and much more x

Claree - Your tea sounds yum :) And I echo your sentiments...Happy Friday Ladies!!!

I now have a week to myself so I am pushing the boat out tonight to celebrate and I am going to have steak and SW style chips :)

Steak and chips sounds amazing star girl - I was looking forward to my homemade nandos until I discovered it's 7.5 syns for a pitta bread!!

We're going to my mother in law's after work and I'm dreading my OH wanting to stay for dinner 'cause it most certainly won't be SW friendly!

Star I will have a look at the packet later and let you know

We have booked venue and registrar and cake and flowers all I need to pay for this year is my flowers but thats only cos I wanted them in jan instead of april (silk ones), its just a long process to sort his citizenship out and its a pain waiting as if it doesnt work out this way then we have to go down the more expensive route which takes even longer and theres only 8 months to go im just concerned that it wont be sorted in time and we will have to put the wedding on hold :/

CH where is your OH from? I have LOADS of stuff left over from my wedding plus loads of websites and ideas if you're stuck on anything just give me a shout!

Yeah I love a nice treat meal ever so often, but tomorrow I am back on my basics brand stuff and going to do some batch cooking to stock up my freezer so I have lots of meals for the next few weeks ready to keep costs down.

Pitta breads are really high!! Could you have it without the pitta? As Miss Corset says the co op wholemeal may be an option or if you don't have a co op near by you can also have one Asda chosen by you wholemeal stone baked pitta as your HexB. I know what you mean about trips to your MIL, not that I am ever invited when my OH goes to his, but when I go to my Mums she always goes overboard and it it never SW friendly so for the moment I only go when I know I won't be staying for food!

Ch, it's good you have a lot planned as it gives you even more inspiration to keep on track with this plan and like this idea of silk flowers as then you can keep them. I think my Mum did the same thing when her and my Dad got married as she still has hers 30+ years later. Do you know when you're likely to hear if his application has been accepted? I hope it goes well for you xx

Claree he was born in uk and lived here all his life which is why its even more annoying that we have to go through this process but as his parents are from vietnam and he was born after 83 he has to apply to be a citizen

Star his mum was sure she had already had him registered when she got her citizenship but we have no clue if he definately is or where the certificate would be if he is so first we have applied for a duplicate certificate which is costing £88 in the hopes that she was right we dont have a clue how long it will take, if they say he doesnt have one then it will cost us £630 to apply for him to be a citizen and then that could take 14 weeks then upto 3 months after to get his certificate thats why im panicking lol

Im putting my bouquet on my grandad and aunties grave when im done with it and will probably put OHs buttonhole on his nans grave

Hi ladies! One year today I will be walking down the aisle to become a Mrs! :bliss:

It was our anniversary yesterday so we went out for a meal at the hotel we're having our wedding reception at, and I went completely off plan for the first time in 10 weeks and it was totally worth it!

I had:

Chicken and Bacon Cesar Salad
Steak, chips, onion rings, mushrooms and tomato
Chocolate fudge brownie with icecream and chocolate sauce
Cheese and crackers with caviar
2 1/2 glassesof red wine, one brandy and diet coke, one sex on the beach and two baileys!

Soooooo yummy! Just got to be good again now and hope for a STS or small loss as definitely don't want a gain! 3 1/2 days should be enough time to claw some of it back :D xx

Glad you had a good time hun, im sure it wont affect you much, if at all x

Thanks hun! really enjoyed it, but going to be good now and get back on it, i've one of my best friend's weddings to go to in 2 weeks so that will be the next challenge! xx

Oooo how exciting Sammy, this time next year and even if you do have a little gain this week you'll have it off by the week after and it is so worth celebrating when you have the chance, you will still look amazing at your friends wedding and then a year later on your special day, Also your meal sounds soooooo good!!

That must be a real pain then CH esp if he was born here, really don't know why if he was born here and has lived here all his life they make is so hard, you'd think in those circumstances it'd be an easy thing, well I hope you manage to sort it all and you should have enough time before your wedding.

All these weddings coming up and what great inspiration to keep you on track when temptations is put in your way.

I had my steak and chips and that was lovely but I am pretty sure I went over my syns today as I had a mini tub of caramel carte dor ice cream as pudding and had a wholemeal bagel for my lunch which would have taken me over my HexB allowance but tomorrow is a new day and I'll just have a few less syns the next few days and hope to get that final 1.5lbs off to get my stone this coming week. Am also nearly off pain killers for my back so I am hoping to get the all clear next week and be allowed to do some gentle exercise again

Back