20 somethings

I'm here Mandy but just eating my dinner, which went from a roast to lamb rump steak with boiled spuds and salad!!

If I add up my losses ignoring my gain I would have lost 29.5lbs!! Will post properly soon x

Star, you're joining me. You need it lol

Lol Mandy, you know me too well!! I think we have a lot in common when it comes to triggers etc

Right then 29.5lbs is over 2st, that is so annoying, my OH turned 30 2 years ago and I weighed 13st7 and hated myself for being so fat and here I am 2 years later with an extra 2 stone and hating myself even more for putting on more weight. Mandy I am with you every step of the way, I am sick of making excuses and just having something as I am worried about missing out but then having it and it not being anywhere as nice as it should have been and it stopping me, I have to go with off plan of special occasions and that's it.

Working it out this year I have my OH's b'day in April but I'll offer to cook him a special meal and trick him and make it SW friendly ;), I have a concert and wedding on the 1st May bank holiday weekend so will be off plan then, my birthday is the beginning of november and then christmas. I am hoping to move this year so may have to be flexible then and am likely to have a week away in the UK but if self catering I can limit the damage but other than that from Tuesday this week I am going to be there with you every step of the way, I expect a large gain this week and I will get it off. I might not be able to get on here everyday but I will try and we can do this together. I'll also try to post pictures of my meals to show I am not cheating.

Have you seen the excel sheet on here? It's amazing!! That is what motivated me recently as if I keep faffing and losing like I have been doing it will take me until June 2017!!!!!!!!!! I will not take 5 years to lose 6 or 7ish st.

Have just weighed myself, 15st 8lbs...that's 8lbs on since last WI almost 2 weeks ago. I don't feel too bad as I have eaten a huge breakfast, literally just had my big lunch and have drank 2.5 pints water so I know it's not an honest reflection, and a good job too as my target date has now moved to....2023!!!! Ten years from now, no way.

Given 44 weeks to christmas to hit the top end of a healthy BMI I need to weigh 10st so that is between 1.5 and 2lbs a week, by this time next year I will be at my target weight...so OH had better worry as I want to start a family once I get there haha :)

Last edited:
Im with u girls, I always make excuses when I go off plan and there really is no excuse at all! Im gunna write down all my off plan days and post here so u know mine aswell and im saying no to any takeaway offered to me (i know there will be one tomorrow!) I wanna lose a good few stone before my wedding and id hate to end up feeling self conscious on my wedding day knowing its my fault cos I didnt have the willpower to say no!

My off plan days are:

March 15th-18th = away for weekend in manchester
April last week into may = away for week in newcastle (will be on plan as much as possible though)
July 6th = OHs birthday
August 3rd = cousins wedding
September 14th = My wedding!

Thats all im taking off this year, possibly our anniversary on may 11th but we will probably do something nice while we are in newcastle the week before

I'm in! I wanted to be at target by 13th April but that's not going to happen now unless I consistently lose over 2lb a week. I've faffed around the past couple of weeks under the excuse of stress and romance but in reality I could have planned around our anniversary and V Day and pancake day and I would have felt a lot less stressed if my weight was going somewhere!

I'm on 7lbs in 6 weeks with Laura (camz) and I'd love to be in the 9s by this family wedding in April. My upcoming danger zones are a weekend in Newcastle with my mum to see my sister next weekend, which will involve a lot of eating out, and then a week away in Wookey with the OH the week before Easter - but it's self catering so I can have more control there.

I am in the middle of giving myself an almighty kick up the bum so I am with you 100%!

i am sat here planning a weeks meals now im motivated by mandys rant lol

Hahaha, I started a group, seperate from the thread, as this thread moves so fast at times that we couldn't honestly keep track of each other's meals and stuff. I'll be right back with the link xx

So glad you girls are in this with me, when we're all in it together, we can motivate each other and by making this commitment, I am honestly opening myself up to some serious harsh words from you lot (with my full permission!) if I start taking the scenic route again!

See what you've done Mandy, you've got us all fired up!!

Ladies, if you haven't already use the excel sheet which is on the first SW page and is a sticky, I love it!

Ok then ladies, I have decided to have a 6 month challenge too, 3st 4lbs isn't as scary as 6st 8lbs so I am going to try and hit that by the middle/end of August so feel free to shout at me when I go off plan for no good reason.

We can do this together so much better than apart.

Here is my promise to myelf for the next six months:

* No more than 3 days off plan (1st may bank holiday weekend and OH B'day in April)
* Learn to say no when offered cake!
* Stop worrying about upsetting the people I work with who get mardy that I take my own lunch and they have a take away each day (KFC/Md/Subway) It's their problem, not mine!

ive joined :)

Good stuff, Star, add that challenge to the group challenge area!
Gonna check that Excel thing out!

Well done, CH!

I've just removed this post as I am not sure if it broke the forum rules or not as it was about twitter so thought it better to just delete it

Last edited:
theres so many stargirls on there lol i cant remember if yours had a number after it?

haha u know i never even noticed that in ur name the l was a 1 lol

Back