20 somethings

ALSO - just found out today that mars bar ice creams are only 7 syns, and my local sainsburys had them on offer 4 for £1.50, well worth the syns I think, and could deffo only eat one, which is a mega bonus! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My mouth isnt throbbing a mich today so hopefully they have settled again for a few months lol

Much*

Do u know how many the snickers ones r? I love those

Ooh good find, Laura! I think I might be stocking up too!

I've just had an Ovaltine Light Hot Choc (4 syns - it's gone up :( ) with 15 mini marshmallows (5 syns). I was going to only have 9 but they're just so moreish! Someone bought me a mug, Ovaltine Light and two little bags of marshmallows for my Secret Santa so they've just been staring at me from my shelf at work since December! I finally caved. Nothing else synful planned so I'll leave it at that for today.

I've been completely off plan all week, eating ALL THE THINGS, and I was 2lb off today. You can all smack me now. :p

Congratulations but like CH says just be careful this week to make sure it doesn't come back to haunt you next week

p.s. I have to admit, I'm feeling much slimmer this week... my stomach seems to have gotten a lot flatter, at least the upper part. I don't think anything short of losing another few stone will do anything for the major apron I have going on. Kids...suck the life out of you and ruin your body in the process. I'm still going to have that bit of apron after I reach target...and I've noticed a teeny bit of "crinkling" just under my chin and above my neck... it's going lengthways so I'm thinking I'm probably going to have a bit of loose skin there too.

It's worth it though Mandy, just think if you had to choose you'd pick a bit of loose skin etc for all those extra years you have with your kids and all the good habits you will teach them. If it makes you fell any better, I don't have kids but I have truly ruined my stomach by going from around 8 stone to 12 in just over a year when I was 20 but to lose the weight I will learn to live with whatever I am left with x

ALSO - just found out today that mars bar ice creams are only 7 syns, and my local sainsburys had them on offer 4 for £1.50, well worth the syns I think, and could deffo only eat one, which is a mega bonus! X

OMG!!! Really?!?!?! That is too good to be true surely!!

Star I thought you would have liked blue!! X

I know, you'd think I would as I di love pop but I think I was prob in my later teens when they came out originally and just never took to them, I will enjoy singing along to some of their songs though, which show are you going to? x

Last edited:
Nice Mandy! I'm on a green day today so no meat! Ham in the freezer keeps staring at me.

star I'm going to bournemouth show in may you?

Yup also crunchie ice cream bars are 7 as well and mini milks are 1.5 def a summer treat though as its freezing xx

Nice Mandy! I'm on a green day today so no meat! Ham in the freezer keeps staring at me.

star I'm going to bournemouth show in may you?

Yup also crunchie ice cream bars are 7 as well and mini milks are 1.5 def a summer treat though as its freezing xx

Manchester for me, Nottingham would have been closer but this one is on a Saturday so that sold it for me

That's great for a mini milk, i am going to make a note of those syns as its great

Just had my tea, jacket potato with cheese and salad x

Ooh I'm going to Newcastle on the Sunday night, can't blood wait! Xx

Ooh I'm going to Newcastle on the Sunday night, can't blood wait! Xx

I'm going to that one too! Xx

I will have to make sure not to post any spoilers from the Saturday night one :)

I can't wait, i hope to lose stone before it and have 10lbs to go which feels so doable with two full months between now and then x

Yeah that would be good, I wanna lose half a stone by my bday (march 25th) but really don't have much chance of that. The scales are only going up this week which is irritating cos I've been good xx

Anything is possible hun x

Well be good through the week with some low syn days then maybe the weekends wont be as bad x

I think I've been accidentally sabotaging my weight loss with grapes... I've been having a bunch a day as my accompanying superfree and general snacks, but a whole bunch is 350cals (equivalent of 17.5 syns if it wasn't free). I'm going to switch to another fruit instead. A but horrified as that's more cals than I have in most meals!

I used to do very similar Lyrically when I first started, I would eat my normal meals and then just snack on fruit but not really stop because I thought this is free so I can have as much as I like, for example I would eat a whole punnet of raspberries in one go until I realised that I was just eating for the sake of it.

I think free food is free with no limits as generally its lower calorie etc and fills you up so the theory would be you aren't hungry so would be less tempted to go off plan but i don't know about you guys but fruit doesn't fill me up at all really even though I enjoy it.

I think, my biggest issue is portion control as I don't really know what a proper portion should look like so I wish they placed some emphasis on that so we could learn in the long run what we should be aiming for.

Anyway ladies its Saturday!!!!! :D

Hope you all have some nice plans for the weekend x

Saturday!!! Saturday!! Woop woop. I'm not doin much just heading to London to watch my little cousins dance show. I'm getting really annoyed at the scales now I've been so good all week and still only showing a maintain! I have weigh in Monday :( I just never understand it x

Back