20 somethings

First day of March and I can already tell its gunna be a bad month! 3.5lb on how the heck did that happen??? Ive had full amount of syns most days but not gone over! No where near star week, the only explanation I can think of is last weeks loss being a bit of a fluke as my tom ended the day before? Im so annoyed a sts I could have dealt with even if I was slightly annoyed but 3.5 on is just crap!

Oh ch I'm so sorry I know nothing I can say will make you less annoyed but I get told time and time again that it takes a week to show a loss or gain so I'm sure next week it will be a good loss. I still don't understand it all 10 months in but like frans mum always says it isn't linear. But I know how I would feel and it would be exactly the same as you are feeling right now xxx

ive just realised now ive come on to update my stats its only 3lb on but still that 0.5lb doesnt make much difference its still an undeserved massive gain :/ i know i should get a loss next week if i stay good but i thought id finally got myself out of the habit of losing 3lb then gaining it back then losing another couple of lbs then gaining it again and was proud of the fact id successfully managed not to gain for 4 weeks in a row :/ i think im gunna count this gain as a february gain as technically the week was in february and only weigh day was in march so will hope for a good march

I wouldn't eat them because they'd be tough and horrible and killing, plucking, gutting, it is a complete faff for how small they are. We did get them ffor eggs/pets because the neighbour was giving them away for free as he was going to uni. Could you have a little window garden? I'm looking forward to having a fruit and veg patch next year. I think you have to wait 6-12 months to do anything, which is why I'm just getting the stickers for now.

Emily, I love secret sales. The stuff changes all the time. I got a lovely lipsy dress on there with more than £100 off. It can be addictive! That's awful they are so unsupportive! We range from size 6 to bigger than a size 30 when she joined and everyone is as welcome and treated the same. I'm amazed you get treated like that. I know 2 women who are lighter than me but look bigger because I have a different body shape and i dress well. They were talking about my waist and I had to remind them they were saying they envy a body shape that weighed more than they did. But they were making nice comments to me, certainly not criticizing my right to be there. They all know I'm only half way through.

i think i need to go back to chicken lol chicken skewers for a week seems to help me have decent losses and i havent had any chicken this week! lol im definately getting some monday anyway and my monday meal (planned off plan day) is not happening now as we dont hav enough money, only just enough to get us to pay day after we pay out monday to give notice so skewers all the way as its a cheapish way of getting plenty of superfree aswell as free of syns, i had two scones this morning after wi cos i felt deflated but got back on it by lunch time and had grilled bacon in a sandwich (no fat and using heb) so hopefully thats behind me and i can look forward to next weeks wi

wow creepy or what i just received an email from secretsales lol

glad you got right back on it. I hope chicken week goes well for you :) I'm doing chicken fillet burgers for our tea tomorrow. LOVE THEM. we might be doing the scan bran challenge next week (eep) you could try that. it is supposed to be fab for weight loss. Secret sales is fab. I got a couple of pyrex things and the wall stickers, I've bought a couple of dresses from there before. the lipsy being my utter favourite.

ive never used secretsales before so was weird to get an email after you had just been talking about it lol

i cant get scan bran without going to a group though can i?

oh rite didnt know that will have to have a look in my one, can you get the hi-fi bars anywhere other than group?

apparently ebay lol 12 bars for 6.99

Hello ladies, I'm back. Sorry i've abandoned you this past month, being back at work is so hectic I hardly have the time to get to a computer. A lot has gone on, can't remember when i last spoke to you all so here's an update. My granddad passed away on 29th January, we found out it was a heart attack. The funeral wasn't until the 20th february because he had to have a post mortem with it being so sudden, so i've been down to london for that. Jack got his first two teeth :) he looks so cute with them and i can't believe he will be 1 in just under 8 weeks, time flies by way too quickly! Ben and I were going to do our wedding invites on monday (just under 6 months to go now!) so we went online to get the address of the reception venue and found out it was sold in december! Have spent all week trying to get hold of the new owners and just managed it tonight and found out they have no knowledge of our booking and that the previous owner is a crook who ran off with a load of room and wedding booking money (including our deposit!) and so now we have to try to claim our deposit back through the card company and sort out if we can still have the reception there if it's still cheap enough. only problem with that is that the new owners have refurbished it and from the photos me and ben have seen, we don't like it!! So don't know what we're going to do.

Anyway, through it all i've continued to lose weight (with a few stress related slip ups along the way) and I now only have 12lbs left to get to my final target! I'm doing a sponsored slim for candlelighters which is a childhood cancer trust to try to motivate me to lose this last bit because there's a lady in our group who's little boy has cancer and they've really helped them out. Raised £250 so far which i can get work to double, so i'm happy with that :) Ben will be joining group with me on monday too as he's unhappy with his weight (not that he's got that much to lose) so will be good to have his support 100%

Anyway, hope you're ok ladies and so sorry i've been neglecting you. Will try to get on more often xx

oh dear you are not having the best time lately are you? sorry to hear about your grandad (cant remember if youve been on since and told us about it before, poor memory!), i hope you manage to sort the venue problem out you never think things like that will happen to you until it does, its a shame there is people like that out there who rip people off on what should be a happy occasion! glad that you have managed to keep up with sw and so close to target now thats fab hun x

Thanks hun, we'll sort something, even if it's not what we originally planned. It's just a pain in the backside as I thought we had everything sorted. I'm so pleased to be so close to target, can't wait to reach it then will be able to start exercising as my weight loss seems to stall if I exercise too much so going to wait until target to start. Looking forward to toning up! xx

wow what a lot going on. Glad you paid on your card though. If you need some other venues suggested I could ask my friends. They all seem to be getting married! One did hers at the sculpture park which made for some great pictures. I hope you find the right place for you both soon enough. It's awful what some people will do for money. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandad too. But YAY for Jack sprouting teeth. Trust me the first few are the easy ones!

A huge well done on your weightloss. That is absolutely incredible and it is so lovely that your OH is joining too. Hopefully you will motivate each other to the finishing line. We will have to see pictures when you hit your target!

It is lovely to see you though my lovely and I hope work is going well too :)

Aww thanks hunny :) any suggestions for reception venues you have will be greatly appreciated! Actually I have a current photo that I compared the other day, the first one is from jack's christening the week i joined SW and the one on the right is from Tuesday evening, so pretty recent! xx

before and after.jpg

Thanks hun! Yeah just under 6 months, 31st August. I'm just hoping we can get something as cheap as our original (con artist) quote was as we can't aford much more! xx

Back