20 somethings

Shall I make you all think I'm a complete freak? I hate cream too. yuck. :p

I love cream, and creamy sauces! I can take or leave any gravy except my mum's because she makes it properly with the meat juices and crispy sticky bits in the roasting tray. On nom nom!

ooh now I do love custard. though. mmm custard tarts.

Just getting utterly depressed at looking for work. I got really depressed when I worked in sales and marketing so I won't go near that, other than that I'll do anything I am qualified or even over qualified for. Turns out I am UNDER qualified to be a cleaner. My life has reached a new low. Apparently a 2:1 HONS from the University of East Anglia in Culture, Politics and Philosophy means I can now do nothing of any worth.

Rubbish, if I lived closer I'd offer to help, Nate sounds like we would have fun! :)

Hope something comes up soon, its awful how many uni graduates are struggling for work. Lack of jobs I suppose there's too many people going for each position. Being a tourist town is there many places that hire seasonally so at least its something? Cafes or gift shops or anything like that? You ever seen Gavin and Stacey? You could do a nessa and work on the arcade!

Fran that's rubbish! Degrees seem to mean nothing at the moment, I remember starting uni and them sayin you can do anything with a veterinary degree... Turns out you can do one thing, what it says on the tin! Rubbish! Is there any chance you could do some of the certificates they want? Or do they cost? What about having a look at becoming a sw consultant? Our c was talking about it on Monday, apparently you only have to be working towards target, unlike ww, and you don't loose your job if you go off target, unlike ww!

Hope everyone is good, not been able to keep up due to my being busy busy and having a rubbish country signal for my 3G!

Will be home on Sunday back to SW and MiniMins! X x X

Oops I was so hungry yesterday I was too eager to eat my dinner and forgot to cook my superfree lol nvm one day wont make a difference! I will probably gain anyway after the weekend I had lol but aim for a loss next week

Fran that is rubbish, I remember before I nearly didnt get a call centre job because I had a degree silly really!

Hi Danni, Hope you're having a great time!

Christie stay positive sometimes a bit off track helps, I'm feeling proper bloated at the moment don't know why...really need a 2 pound loss on monday so I can start making a dent in my target. Not likely though as I am out for polish meal on saturday and then getting very drunk haha

Oh I was being self pitying last night. Sorry girls! Feeling better, got some renewed focus and starting out a plan to get what I want. Getting upset won't help me. Had a look into what I would like to do long term, and it is something I have looked into in the past. Feeling better about stuff now.

Christie, try your best until WI and you might get a surprise :)

Oh Claire, we all get the same thing, you can do this or that or the other with this degree. My dad's cousin's daughter (is a bit.thick) asked if I was going to be a philosopher after I had done my degree. But it does feel like that sometimes!

Muzza, I lost out on loads of jobs for being over qualified, te one i did get was because I knew someone and te boss didn't even look at my cv. Haha.

Lost 1.5lbs this ark :) 1.5lbs to get the 5.5 stone award.

Well done on the loss fran x

Hi everyone :) been super busy, but been keeping up!! Just about to go make a cowboy pie for dinner after weigh in (a day later than normal!)

Had a couple of days where I've gone over syns due to plans, wine with the girls and out for a curry for dad and father in laws birthdays last night. Not a dreadful week, but not great, really hoping for an STS but we will see!

Going to get some food diaries for the next few weeks to try and get myself back on the horse and make myself accountable for the week ahead! Xx

Good luck camz! Let us know how u get on. I have had my appointment ladies it's for next tues for examination and treatment by looks of it not sure whether to be relieved or nervous that its so soon.

also I got a promotion at work today going to be assistant manager and have my own team which is great and exciting for the5 months I have left before I leave to do my scitt course.(obv they don't know that I'm leaving yet)

Back