20 somethings

Aww that's sounds really good then :) bet you both cant wait!

Yup definitely need to relax after the stress lately lol

Hi everyone!

Not sure if anyone remembers me but I see a few familiar names. Been awol for a while now but I have good reason - she's called Eilis and is now 3 days old and why I'm awake at 5am!

Hoping to get back on the wagon pretty much as soon as they let me home - just wanted to check in and say hi!

Attachments

• 1376972213721.jpg
    1376972213721.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 74
Aww congratulations!! She's gorgeous :)

Hope you're both doing well xx

Aww congrats clare shes lush, of course we remember you and will look forward to you being back properly soon x

What a cutie!! Congratulations hun!

Well 11 days until the wedding. ... cant believe how quickly it's all coming round! Cant wait to get it over with to be honest so we can go to italy and relax, enjoy the grand prix and not think about planning a wedding anymore, instead we can look at planning for the new baby! :) xx

Tell me about it cant wait to just go to egypt, even with all the trouble im sure it will be more relaxing than here lol plus im quitting my job at start of september so my notice will run until my wedding and I wont have to go back after my honeymoon, just sick of being ill and stressed over it now and since my hours were cut I only earn like 90 a week now, just not worth it!

Hi.. I'm 26 and getting married next June..can I join in? I'd lost 5.5stone (lots more to loose!) and then got a new crazy job and couldn't make group and gained. Now back at 4st 71/2 off and determined to loose three more stone minimum by February (my 27th) and another stone before big day!!

I'd really love support and chinwag with you all :)

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Hi everyone!

Not sure if anyone remembers me but I see a few familiar names. Been awol for a while now but I have good reason - she's called Eilis and is now 3 days old and why I'm awake at 5am!

Hoping to get back on the wagon pretty much as soon as they let me home - just wanted to check in and say hi!

Little beaut!!! Congrats Clare xxxxx

Hey fatbgone! Welcome - and well done for getting back on it! When's the wedding?!

I was chatting to a woman at work who'd just been for her wedding dress fitting and the shoplady was telling her they'd had a woman buy her dress as a size 20 and come back 6 months later as a size 10! They were gobsmacked (and a little annoyed as they had to get her a whole new dress) - but it can be done!

We're a nice bunch really - happy to have you along for the chinwag!

Welcome fatbgone and well done on the loss so far you have done fab x

Any loss is fab well done hun, I know how you feel about seeing a loss for a change after I shot up to 19st13! Thankfully after 4 weeks of being a bit more conscious about what im putting in my mouth but still not following any real plan I was down to 19st3lb last friday so hopefully it will keep going down now

Back