20 somethings

Haha I would wake up earlier and nab them while their still sleeping! I feel your pain, im on a chocolate ban for january!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back and well done on your losses! :)

There's a 'secret' meal planned for sat for my birthday so this could sabotage my first wi on tuesday :/ lol

Im 23, 24 next month and just started sw this week. So far so good I hope. I'm hoping to shed 2-3 stone. I'm realistic though and know this is gonna be a long process x

Thankyou :) my freind has lost almost 2st so shes my go to lady but want to meet more people more my age fir skme support. Its so difficult! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome to the group Sazz.

Does anyone have online access and willing to do me a favour? I'm doing it myself with my old books. Was wondering if Asda fat free blueberry yogurt in 450g pot is still syn free. Can someone look for me please? Thank you!

Yep that's the one, It yummy and filling, so much better than muller light.

Thanks Christie your a star!

Is it thicker than mullers? I find mullers a bit runny for my liking so I tend to only eat half a pot before it becomes too much

Yeh it's quite thick and has actual blueberry in it, tastes quite creamy as well.
I get the big pot and put some into little pots to take to work.

Christie the activia 0% and shape 0% fruit an vanilla ones (not crumble ones) are free and thick and creamy and a bit smaller than muller lights. Often cheaper too.

I like the thickness of the shape ones so may stick to them although shame I cant have the crumble ones I do love those rhubarb ones lol

Oo thats good then! Its a shame you cant just get 4 of the rhubarb ones and not have to have the apple ones too lol

Hi I just wondered how people coped with TOTM cravings? I allow myself choc but I just want more, is it a case of just get on with it? I just wondered what you lot do to battle those cravings?

Back