20 somethings

I feel like a baby, hungry every 2 hours. Ha. Had a sausage, onion and mushroom sandwich for breakfast, having mac n cheese for lunch and diet coke chicken for tea. Got to love slimming world.

I don't do the magazine one, I do a slightly different one. Anyone got weekend plans? We were going to go out and about tomorrow but it will be peeing down. Had a hilarious moment at work today - two words, internet history. Got my 6 month review next week. Eep. We established I'm not getting fired or leaving so we are all happy. Mum bumped into someone who she gave her old photography equipment to (to a school) and she asked if her daughter worked at the church i work for then went on to sing my praises! Lots gone on for us today. The scales were down this morning too!

Lol Tata I imagine you'd be arrested! relaxing sounds good though. My boy has learned how to sneak out of his room so I'm child-gating him because the front door isn't locked by a key inside but has a turny thing like in the loo. He knows how to unlock that now so it's just asking for trouble to not find a way to keep him in his room even though i dont like the idea of childgating it.

Hey girls hope all is well, do any of you know what chicken pox look like? Bonnie came up with a red spot on Thursday and this is her today!! Neither of the girls have had chicken pox before and are all up to date with injections xx

Attachments

• image-1638921902.jpg
    image-1638921902.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 65
Yep. You are in for a delightful fortnight! How are you doing?
I know!! The joys, I'm betting lily will catch them too, so far not just one of them has caught something without the other catching it, they are forever cuddling and kissing and sneaking into each other's beds for cuddles in the night lol! They are sitting watching a film at the minute with Saturday night treat, milk and cookies. And I've just had my Big Mac in a bowl ;) gunna have a cup of tea and snuggle up in front of the telly, how's you? Xxx

Aww sounds lovely :) my brothers and I went no where near each other but one brother got chicken pox, then the other, then I got it. My poor mum! I love their Saturday night treat. I'm ok. Nate has been horrid all day so I'm glad he's in bed now! I'm just going to do the mountain of washing up - we had roast dinner with 5 veg! This house is going to stink in the morning! Then tidy the lounge and sit back with tea and tv too. I'm just pondering what to use my syns on. I've only had 1 today.

Aww sounds lovely :) my brothers and I went no where near each other but one brother got chicken pox, then the other, then I got it. My poor mum! I love their Saturday night treat. I'm ok. Nate has been horrid all day so I'm glad he's in bed now! I'm just going to do the mountain of washing up - we had roast dinner with 5 veg! This house is going to stink in the morning! Then tidy the lounge and sit back with tea and tv too. I'm just pondering what to use my syns on. I've only had 1 today.
Tea sounds immense! Girls will be going to bed any minute, they are really tired and they get ratty if they aren't in bed before 8 on a weekend, they go at 7 on school nights, what you got in mind for syns? X

Aye, I hate getting Nate to bed late. Kids do not do lie ins! Tea was immense, but broccoli+carrots+cauliflower+swede+sprouts=poooey! Dunno what I want I have a normal twirl 11.5, multi pack twirl 9, curly wurly 6, options 2, jelly 0.5, merginues 2.5 or 1, skips 4, velvet crunch 4, quavers 4.5, caramel snack a jack big 2.5 and multi pack 5. And I have up to 14 left.

Aye, I hate getting Nate to bed late. Kids do not do lie ins! Tea was immense, but broccoli+carrots+cauliflower+swede+sprouts=poooey! Dunno what I want I have a normal twirl 11.5, multi pack twirl 9, curly wurly 6, options 2, jelly 0.5, merginues 2.5 or 1, skips 4, velvet crunch 4, quavers 4.5, caramel snack a jack big 2.5 and multi pack 5. And I have up to 14 left.
That's some epic choices! Enjoy whatever you pick!! X

Back