20 somethings

Todays the day I go to give blood argh! Crapping myself! I will be eating off plan beforehand as its my first time and I will eat the biscuits they offer afterwards as I dont want to faint but then the rest of the day after will be back on plan

Tata I've seen that one, it's really good.
Well the pity party and kick up the backside worked lost a pound this week which means I've lost 8.5 lb in a month. Well pleased.

Thank you. I'm usually a slow loser and I'm always glad for a loss as at least it's going in the right direction!

Well done skinny legs and tata. I'm feeling grumpy. The scales were showing a loss of between 1 and 1.5 and this morning they jumped back up again. Gah! Weigh in in the morning!

Well done skinny legs and tata. I'm feeling grumpy. The scales were showing a loss of between 1 and 1.5 and this morning they jumped back up again. Gah! Weigh in in the morning!
Don't stress fran a lot can happen over night!! Weigh in for me tomorrow night, I'm hoping for 2 pound loss! I've been really good and walked a lot this week, been having long walks along the beach, who knew power walking on sand and rocks was so hard?! I've had jelly legs all week haha x

Back