20 somethings

Morning girls, welcome to the newies! How are you all doing? I'm going to the slimming world opportunity event next month to get info on becoming a consultant ;) what do you lot think? Bit nervous but I really want to do it!

Hi, I'm 26 and so far I've lost 1st 6lbs, still have another 5st to go! Xxx

Jess go for it!
Oh I hate the weekends because I have no routine and become a bottomless pit. Though I haven't had any syns yet might have a rice crispie square soon.

Aw thanks girls!! I was asking my consultant a million questions over coffee on fri, it's so daunting but it would be a job id be passionate about and could talk about with confidence as it's something I believe and love! It's just getting started and with me not driving in an ideal world I would love my group to be at a near by venue where I could use their storage for my merchandise, I already have 2 members of my social team sorted ;) hahaha

Just made the cheese scones up and decided because I'm making turkey burgers tonight for tea and I've had my hex with porridge this morning I made the scone mix into a sort of bun haha, dunno what this will be like?! X

Attachments

• image-2252224843.jpg
    image-2252224843.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image-921987270.jpg
    image-921987270.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 45
Cooey ladies, we're all very quiet again. I got a rotten cold Saturday and spent 3 days on the couch. Boo. Finally doing a bit more stitching. Cooking tea in a bit, steak and jacket potato and veg because munchkin struggles with salad. He can't quite pick it up. He picked broccoli, cauliflower and sprouts though. Windy house later! What's everyone else got planned?

Im still led in bed, had headache since yesterday :/

Not sure what to have for dinner today I have baby potatoes but dont know what to have with it! I was gunna have linda sausages but never tried them before so too scared to try in case I dont like them lol do they actually taste like sausage??

Back